Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsLunch & Deli MeatsLightLife
Smart Deli Veggie Protein Slices Baked Ham Style

Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Protein Slices Baked Ham Style

by LightLife

Lightlife™ Smart Deli® Baked Ham Style Veggie Protein Slices.
Life is a journey... Live Long, Travel Light™.
New recipe great taste!
12 grams of protein per serving.
Low fat. Vegan.
Made with non-GMO soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Protein Slices Baked Ham Style!
How would you rate this product?
Enna J.
Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Protein Slices Baked Ham Style uploaded by Enna J.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Absolutely love Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Protein Slices Baked Ham Style and Lightlife Smart Deli Veggie Slices Roast Turkey. The taste and texture is perfect for all of our favorite sandwiches. We tried grilled ham&cheese, grilled egg and cheese and a classic ham&turkey deli style sandwich. #lunchfavorites #yum
ZLBusiness T.
Washington DC
Purchased at: Instacart
I have been craving a ham and cheese for some time now but never looked for vegan ham I found this in wegmans and decided to give it a try. The texture is just like ham and I used it to make a ham and cheese sandwich. I was very pleased with the taste and my craving was satisfied.
Steph M.
This is pretty unpleasant fake meat. You need to drown your sandwich in vegenaise to choke it down.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
So great to have veggie deli meat options, it is delicious and makes preparing lunches and dinners SO much easier and faster. I really enjoy the flavor, which I honestly did not expect. I would purchase this again and I actually already have.
Renae A.
Best mock meat EVER! Tastes like the real thing for me. sooo good. unfortunately our store in town no longer sells them and I don't know where to go to buy more!
Fernanda P.
St Louis Park, MN
The turkey version is the BEST!!! Great as a snack or on a sandwich! Plus, has fiber and lots of plant protein!
Samantha P.
Forest Park, IL
Yes! Perfect to add a smokey umami flavor to veggie sandwiches. My husband absolutely loves this brand and requests it weekly!
Alisa W.
Marion, TX
As a vegetarian I still like to enjoy a great sandwich and lightlife baked ham lets me do just that! It taste great and it offers up a good amount of plant based protein which fills me right up ! This is my go to brand
Ashlee C.
Florence, SC
We have just switched to plant based and my husband love these. Also my children cannot taste the difference so that is a plus. I would recommend this to anyone who is vegan, vegetarian or trying t transition to a more plant based diet.
Karel M.
Bradenton, FL
Estos en mis favoritos me gustan los recomiendo saben divinos. Intentaré otras presentaciones de esta marca

Looking for your answer?