Lightlife Smart Deli Pepperoni Style uploaded by Deborah S.

BY LIGHTLIFE #55 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Pepperoni Style Smart Deli®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Veggie protein slices.
8 grams of protein per serving.
Low fat.
Vegan.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

• I don't understand. Are they like pizza?1 Answers
Deborah S.
N Middletown, NJ
These vegan pepperoni slices are amazing! They have a lot of flavor, very similar to traditional pepperoni. They are perfect on a vegan pizza, or Judy with vegan cheese and crackers! Lightlife products are not carried in all stores, but their website has a terrific product locator. I live in Monmouth County, NJ, and I can buy Lightlife Smart Deli Pepperoni Style at the ACME supermarket in Tinton Falls.
Carolina P.
I was very skeptical about buying this brand because I’ve never heard about it, but for my surprise it was good. A little bit expensive for my budget, but I decided to give it a try. The taste was good and I think that I would buy it again.
Becca M.
Massachusetts
As an Italian girl I sometimes found myself missing pepperoni in some of my dishes but the way these are spiced is scary accurate. I’ve fooled the meat eaters in my life with these countless times, they don’t believe that these could be vegetarian.
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
This is a great healthy swap out. I'm always looking for better yet healthy options and this brand has you covered.
Tiana M.
Cleveland, OH
Omg these are so tasty and hard to come by at my local grocery stores but I definitely would recommend this product
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love light life deli style pepperoni pizza its so good And tasty I enjoy eating these to try lose some weight..
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Even though I am not a fan of frozen pizza, I love this brand! It doesn't have that "frozen pizza" taste at all!
Billie G.
Love these little delicious pizzas! Definitely worth the buy and they taste so great! I highly recommend 😍
dalconys g.
Doral, FL
This is the first & only vegetarian pepperoni that has a similar flavor to real pepperoni. It's amazing! The texture is different from real pepperoni in that it is more crumbly than actual pepperoni, but I prefer it this way because it is also less slimy & greasy. If the pepperoni crumbles & doesn't hold its shape that's fine because I'm going to be chewing it into small pieces anyway. It's all about the flavor.
Denisse T.
guanajuato
Es Realmente sabrosa,me gusta mucho,no tengo ninguna queja de ella ,está a buen precio así que la recomiendo mucho
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
I don't understand. Are they like pizza?