BY LIGHTLIFE #38 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Bologna Style Smart Deli®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel light™.
New recipe great taste!
Veggie protein slices.
13 grams of protein per serving.
Low fat.
Vegan.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I want to like these faux meet slices but they just aren't very good. They are slightly slimy and they don't taste as good as the Tofurky brand slices. However, these are easier to find in stores. If you don't eat meat and they carry the Tofurky brand at your store then get those instead.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
So good, it’s a decent price range. I recently started transitioning into becoming vegetarian and this has been so helpful. It tastes just like bologna the only difference is that it’s really thin and the texture isn’t bad.
Michele C.
This in a big sub is life! When you are on the go and want to make a quick sub this is a good brand to put in your lunch. This is not expensive and I bought this at Walmart I would totally buy this again.
Lindsay B.
I love this for sandwiches! I've been vegetarian for 15 years and it is the only veggie lunch meat I actually like.  It's getting increasingly harder to find, though.  :(
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
I am a huge fan of bologna ( gross i know!) but when I went vegan this was something I missed. After trying this Lightlife bologna I was shocked to find it was pretty close to tasting like the real thing. I've bought this product several times and make it on a cold and hot sandwich! YUM!!!!!
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
You would never know this wasn't meat! If I am ever craving a lunch mean sandwich this is exactly what I get. Lightlife makes great options. The slices have great flavor and texture, I do with that you got more in the package though.
Tina D.
Kids love these in their sandwiches and with cheese and mayo! I put them in their lunches sometimes. I actually love them too! We will buy them forever. Tastes great and easy to pack up and take along
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I like bologna sandwichs before but since I spend more time at my fiance's place I eat less meat as more vegan alternatives. Shockingly though this taste just like bologna no joke.
Marica W.
Tucson, AZ
I used to super love bologna before switching over to vegetarian, so it was amazing to find a product that tasted similar enough to substitute! I honestly don't remember what real bologna tastes like anymore but this is a good substitute meat to add on a sandwich.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I LOVE this veggie bologna. The grocery store near me recently stopped carrying it which is heartbreaking because I seriously could not get enough of it! I was a vegetarian for many years and this was a staple in my fridge. Now that I'm not a vegetarian, I still love the flavor and the texture - not mushy like regular meat bologna.