BY LIGHTLIFE #39 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Bologna Style Smart Deli®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel light™.
New recipe great taste!
Veggie protein slices.
13 grams of protein per serving.
Low fat.
Vegan.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
I am a huge fan of bologna ( gross i know!) but when I went vegan this was something I missed. After trying this Lightlife bologna I was shocked to find it was pretty close to tasting like the real thing. I've bought this product several times and make it on a cold and hot sandwich! YUM!!!!!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Foodie Expert
I want to like these faux meet slices but they just aren't very good. They are slightly slimy and they don't taste as good as the Tofurky brand slices. However, these are easier to find in stores. If you don't eat meat and they carry the Tofurky brand at your store then get those instead.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
You would never know this wasn't meat! If I am ever craving a lunch mean sandwich this is exactly what I get. Lightlife makes great options. The slices have great flavor and texture, I do with that you got more in the package though.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
Foodie Expert
So good, it’s a decent price range. I recently started transitioning into becoming vegetarian and this has been so helpful. It tastes just like bologna the only difference is that it’s really thin and the texture isn’t bad.
Michele C.
Foodie Expert
This in a big sub is life! When you are on the go and want to make a quick sub this is a good brand to put in your lunch. This is not expensive and I bought this at Walmart I would totally buy this again.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Kids love these in their sandwiches and with cheese and mayo! I put them in their lunches sometimes. I actually love them too! We will buy them forever. Tastes great and easy to pack up and take along
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
Foodie Expert
I like bologna sandwichs before but since I spend more time at my fiance's place I eat less meat as more vegan alternatives. Shockingly though this taste just like bologna no joke.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite LightLife product. It has a great taste and texture. I like to put it on bread with American "cheese" and ketchup. Yum!
Kristy N.
Foodie Expert
great for sandwiches but it is a bit a too salty. I wouldn't use this product again for making sandwiches.
Lindsay H.
Naugatuck, CT
Recently tried this it is very good! I use it just on it's own so far! Refreshingly good for vegans