Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style uploaded by Kat M.

BY LIGHTLIFE #30 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife Bacon Style Smart Bacon®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Veggie protein strips.
2 grams of protein per strip.
Vegan.
Naturally cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Mmm! I love light life bacon. It’s delicious with Follow Your Heart - Vegan Egg - 4 oz. and some Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternative Mozzarella between a toasted English muffin. I could never stand the taste or smell of pork bacon but I’ve honestly never tried a vegan bacon that I didn’t like.
Tori T.
Don't let the look of these put you off! They do look strange, but taste great. They're great on sandwiches, especially BLTs. They are a good replacement for bacon, but there are better brands out there. I still definitely recommend trying these though. They are able to get crispy too!
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
I truly love these vegan options for bacon! That's something I miss from my previous breakfast meat filled routine. I love that there are veggie and vegan options for bacon lovers! It's a good price and a good brand. Have bought over and over again!
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
This veggie bacon is very good! Much better than i ever expected. Ive gone without meat for over a year. Its got a smoky flavor like the real deal. I really liked the texture. I really enjoyed this bacon. They make a great sandwich!
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
I've been vegan for 5 years and I do it for the animals. Every once in a while I like a meat substitute. The nutritional facts are pretty good from this brand and the bacon goes well in a "BLT"
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
I also put this in my vegan eggs cause however i love vegan meats more than i do actual meats. Super Tasty, Cheap, Healthy AF, easy to make. And just overall fantastic
Mya W.
Lakewood
My boyfriend always told me he couldn’t ever go vegan because he couldn’t give up bacon. Well, guess who’s now vegan. I showed him this product one morning. He said, he’d give it a try. Well.. well.. well.. my boyfriend has joined the vegan train! Great for non meat lovers or even meat lovers. I highly recommend you cook it on a high temperature vegetable oil! Makes the crunch you need!
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I like this vegan bacon product from Lightlife.  It's not one that tastes too realistic so it's not going to fool any meat lovers.  But for vegans, it tastes great.  I like that it's drier and crispy when you fry it.  Some other competitors sell the kind that seems to be soaking in some liquid, so I like that this is a mess-free vegan bacon.  I chop it up and add it to omelettes, pasta sauces that call for bacon or make vegan BLTs.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
One of my pregnancy cravings that I stuck with after my baby was born. I used to like it with both maple syrup and mustard at the same time but now I prefer just syrup. I usually burn it but I don't think that's the bacon's fault. It is kinda dry though.
Sherry J.
Northborough, MA
May not look like bacon but hey, it tastes great. One of my favorite meals to put these "bacon" strips in, is a BLT. If you're in search for a meatless bacon look no further this brand is excellent for a bacon substitute!