Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style

by LightLife

Lightlife Bacon Style Smart Bacon®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Veggie protein strips.
2 grams of protein per strip.
Vegan.
Naturally cholesterol free.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
Made with non-GMO soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Although it smells awful and comes out hard as a rock. My husband loves eating them. I tasted it and really don’t like it. When I try to pull it out the package, it crumbles. I only buy it because my husband loves it. It was not expensive and when he request he wants it, I buy.
Karla H.
Los Osos, CA
Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style uploaded by Karla H.
I buy 2 boxes thinking that I would like it but it has a lot of salt even being plant based, I do not recommend it. Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style
Sylvester J.
Mesa, AZ
Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style uploaded by Sylvester J.
Save your money folks. This one is NOT it. I’ve been a vegan or vegetarian, back and forth, for over 12 years. I’ve tried every alternative on the market. Mom and I used to like this one on sandwiches. The only thing was you had to fry it in oil, and practically burn it. Tried putting it in the oven and it tastes absolutely awful. If you want veggie bacon that actually tastes good there is only one brand that is actually good. All other brands are one or two stars at the most.
Mya W.
Lakewood
My boyfriend always told me he couldn’t ever go vegan because he couldn’t give up bacon. Well, guess who’s now vegan. I showed him this product one morning. He said, he’d give it a try. Well.. well.. well.. my boyfriend has joined the vegan train! Great for non meat lovers or even meat lovers. I highly recommend you cook it on a high temperature vegetable oil! Makes the crunch you need!
Ariana W.
Purchased at: Publix
As a vegetarian, I've been desperately searching for an alternative to bacon. (Man do I miss it!) Sadly, this fell way below my already low expectations. Everything about it was off-putting. The taste and texture were not even remotely close to bacon. After spending close to $5 on it, it pained me... but I threw the rest away.
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
This is the best vegan bacon on the market right now! Depending on how long you cook it, you can make it super crispy or a little softer. It goes great in any dish from a BLT to a breakfast burrito. I’ve been eating this bacon for as long as I’ve been vegetarian - over 13 years - and I don’t miss real bacon.
Laura S.
Jacksonville, FL
I had a terrible reaction to this product. If you have food sensitivity of any kind, I recommend avoiding this product .
Michelle M.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve been trying vegan bacon and this is really good. Not grassy at all, super tasteful too
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
Lightlife Smart Bacon Bacon Style uploaded by Jessica P.
This is a favorite in our household. I don’t each much mock meat, but I do like this mock bacon from Lightlife. My 3 year old daughter loves this with her breakfast. It’s perfect for a plant based lifestyle.
Kimberly F.
Alameda, CA
I like this vegan bacon product from Lightlife.  It's not one that tastes too realistic so it's not going to fool any meat lovers.  But for vegans, it tastes great.  I like that it's drier and crispy when you fry it.  Some other competitors sell the kind that seems to be soaking in some liquid, so I like that this is a mess-free vegan bacon.  I chop it up and add it to omelettes, pasta sauces that call for bacon or make vegan BLTs.

Looking for your answer?