BY LIGHTLIFE #85 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife Three Grain Organic Tempeh.
Cultivated by the farmers of East Asia more than 5,000 years ago, the soybean has been called one of nature's most perfect foods. We culture organic soybeans with organic millet, organic brown rice and organic barley.
Each serving contains 17g of soy protein, and is a light, mellow tempeh that would grace even an emperor's table.
USDA organic. see more...

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of tempeh. Being a vegetarian, I don't like to eat too much soy. Mostly all meatless products are made from soy, which is very processed, hard to digest and soy is high in phytoestrogen - which too much of, isn't good. The best way to eat soy is fermented soy - which is tempeh! This brand is organic and I love how they have various flavors such as three grain and flax, to get those extra nutrients and vitamins. There are so many different ways to prepare and eat tempeh! High in protein as well. Best texture and tasting tempeh I've tried so far!
Kristen S.
We love this brand of tempeh. Very good quality made with ingredients I trust. Saute up with some teriyaki, onions, peppers, and pineapple and toss it on a hoagie for a yummy sandwich!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
I love using this product for crispy stir fry and nice flavors it definitely melds with whatever sauces that you add to it and holds that crispness when cooking and is very easy to use if your just learning how to cook with thus kind of item I love it just crispy with sauce
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I love this tempeh, has a nice nutty flavor to it. It's so great for adding some protein to Indian dishes! Very filling and versatile---it absorbs any sauces you're working with. Tomato curry + pan fried tempeh + basmati rice is something I could eat every day!
Moniqua S.
Foodie Expert
Love this tempeh. I made maple tempeh sausage out of it and it was everything. Very tasty on its own, doesn’t need a lot of added flavor and very cheap to buy. If you’re looking for a vegan protein, this is a great choice.
Desiree L.
Foodie Expert
Obsessed. Being vegan, this is a staple in my fridge. I can make everything from wings, breakfast scramble, and so much more. It’s an amazing source of protein and it’s something my family could not do without!
Alexis W.
Foodie Expert
I love tempeh. I love to make BLT's with it or really just add it to any dish. It makes a wonderful bacon substitute and with the right marinade, it's truly incredible
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
i love tempeh, it is a meat alternative and its fermented which is way better than not fermented... it adds depth of flavor and nutritional value.