Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy

Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy.
From the sunny islands of Indonesia comes an ancient food that is as savory as it is versatile. Made from organically grown soybeans, tempeh (pronounced "tem-pay") is high in protein and a good source of calcium and iron. Tempeh is naturally a low sodium food. Each serving contains 19g soy protein. Enjoy!
USDA organic.

Where can I purchase these?
Start your review of Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy!
Mj D.
Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy uploaded by Mj D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this tempeh to add to Buddha bowls for extra protein! It’s so delicious and the packaging is so cute
Maya M.
Somerset, NJ
I use Tempeh all the time. It’s my favorite for vegan meatballs and wings. I love the consistency and that it holds its shape. I find it has a super affordable price and it’s a really healthy form of protein.
Stephanie  .
Fall River , MA
I don’t like this brand at all. Any of their meatless options to be honest. Very chemically tasting and fake. Would NOT recommend
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Target
Im easily intimidated by soybean products & tempeh is the most difficult for me to *attempt* cook properly, but this tempeh from Lightlife definitely makes my cooking situation a lot easier! It’s vacuum sealed for quality of freshness, so when it’s removed, it plumps up to let you know when it’s ready to prepare. By itself, it has a super nutty texture/taste (18g protein) & recommend fried & marinated - but I like to oven bake it, then dip it in a sauce vs. coating it completely. #tempehpower #InfluensterEats Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy
Christina T.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely love tempeh! I always buy this brand, it delicious, nutty, and soaks up flavor when you marinate. I crave tempeh sandwiches, with mayo and/or hummus, tomato, avacado, and any greens you have. You pan fry or bake it with a little oil and the taste and consistency is so so good!
daniela C.
Elgin, IL
I love this it’s a great totally recommend wanna regret anything about it you will want to buy some more it’s a great product I’m in love with it I love it ternal totally totally recommend I love it I love it I love it please buy it.
valeria M.
Mission , TX
I don’t like it.Not even a little bit.I would not recommend to anyone I know.Its just I don’t like it.
Laura T.
Orlando, FL
Lightlife Organic Tempeh Soy uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: Target
I usually avoid buying Tempe because I’m not super familiar with it but there’s a lot you can do with it and it is healthier than tofu in terms of protein, fat and the fact that it’s less processed then tofu. My favourite way to prepare Tempeh is to Thinly slice it and pan fry itpan fry it with a little bit of oil on both sides, then add a bit of chicken seasoning and a touch of sugar. I put that in a sandwich like a vegan BLT with mayo lettuce tomato and avocado it’s amazing!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,068 reviews
I absolutely love tempeh and so doe my meat eating mom. I make fake bacon out of it and it's delicious. It's a good source of protein and it fills you up. I prefer a different brand that's certified gluten free but this one tastes the same. Recommended for anyone who wants protein that doesn't bleed.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love using this for tacos! The texture is perfect and so much better for those of us that don't like ground beef.