Lightlife Gimme Lean Veggie Protein Ground Sausage Style uploaded by Sally G.Lightlife Gimme Lean Veggie Protein Ground Sausage Style uploaded by Kat M.

BY LIGHTLIFE #12 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife Gimme Lean® Veggie Protein Ground Sausage Style.
7 grams of protein per serving. Zero Fat.
Naturally Cholesterol Free. see more...

• Does anyone know what I can add to this to make it less b...2 Answers
Markela H.
I’ve been vegan for almost a year now & im not one of those people that really crave having meat in my life anymore. One of the reasons is because it’s hard to find “meat” that tastes or feels like real meat. This is no different, it has an OKAAAY flavor but it’s nothinv like the real thing, if that’s what you want I would not recommend this to you.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
okay when I used to eat meat I never did breakfast sausage but I am obsessed with this product! I've been having it with breakfast everyday. It's not super unhealthy and tastes so great. Even my meat eating friends like it. I would prefer if it came in pre-formed patties instead of in the tube but other than that great!
Amanda G.
St Petersburg, FL
This veggie sausage is great for making sausage gravy for bisquets and gravy! And the best part is that meat lovers can’t even tell! I make it all the time for my friends who aren’t vegetarian and they don’t even notice until it’s all gone and realize I’ve been eating something they thought had real meat in it.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
So good. A lot of people complain about the texture difference between this and meat-based sausage but I honestly prefer the smoother texture of this. I hate the idea of eating animal flesh and chomping down on a gross ball of fat, but hey to each their own.

This stuff is amazing though and I highly recommend to anyone.
Emma B.
I really enjoyed this. It was a little different in the beginning compared to ground beef/sausage texture, but you get used to it. It tasted good. I used it to make a chili and it turned out great! I would definitely buy it again. It was a good vegan replacement for me.
Anna L.
Springfield, MO
As a vegan it is really exciting to find a product that closely resembles the foods that I use to eat. These Sausages are amazing. They are easy to make, quick, and really tasty. I recommend them to anyone interested in trying lean plant based sausages.
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff for omelettes and casseroles. It comes out of the tube in kind of a mush so I just dump however much I want into a pan and chop it up with a spatula while it cooks. It tastes better and is more chewy than the veggie crumbles that come frozen.
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this for sausage gravy. I am the only vegetarian in my house but my kiddos eat both vegetarian or meat with no complaints either way. Last time I made 2 pans of sausage gravy my husband swore I was tricking him into eating my food until I stuck my finger into my pan (I don’t touch meat) this is the perfect replacement to sausage crumbles and one of my daughters actually prefers my gravy over the meat.
UrHiness B.
I love this product. It has a great flavor that is close enough to the real thing that you don't mind. The texture is paste like so, thats the only negative I found. I have bought this product many times, and will continue to do so.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
I have been a fan of this product forever! Gimme Lean is a great tasting substitute for regular sausage. It is spot on with the seasoning. It cooks up well in a pan if you cut off slices to make breakfast sausage patties. I use it most often with a vegan cheese though to make sausage balls.
Yoshino J.
Long Beach, CA
Does anyone know what I can add to this to make it less bland?