BY LIGHTLIFE #23 in Vegetarian Meals

Lightlife™ Ground Beef Style Gimme Lean®.
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light™.
Veggie protein.
8 grams of protein per serving.
Vegan.
Zero fat.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
Foodie Expert
i always buy this as a replacement for ground beef. i am trying to create a healthier lifestyle for myself my husband and my 5 kids. i have repurchased this many times and the best thing is the kids dont even know the difference.!! love it!! i would recommend to others for sure
Suzzette S.
Ellabell , GA
Foodie Expert
Is one of my favorites meat replacers. The testure and taste is almost identical to real meat, it feels skinnier so you dont end all bloowit or uncomfort. Is a most have here I wish theres one with no soy but yeah! Almost all the meat sustitudes has soy on it but overall we love it!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
These lite life products are a healthy alternative to meat I am a repeat customer of this brand they have a wide variety of easy to prepare meals at a much better value  than other vegan meals great price and highly recommend to others that are vegan or vegetarian.
theresa S.
Verona , KY
Foodie Expert
These are a great replacement for traditional ground beef! In things like chili or spaghetti it’s almost undetectable that you aren’t using beef. They taste great, are affordable. Even more affordable that ground beef I would say. It’s a great alternative!
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
I am a healthy eater but still love my meats! This product fit perfectly into my healthy eating routine! It was great tasting and I could mix it with just about anything and make a meal out of it! I bought this at my local supermarket at a great price!
Monique J.
Foodie Expert
I definitely would eat this when I was vegan/vegetarian (I transitioned). It’s tasty, has a slightly weird aftertaste but one of the closer substitutions for meet on the market. I would cook like breakfast sausage and eat with eggs or tofu scramble.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Perfect for tacos or to use in a "cheeseburger" dip. They crumble just like their meat counterpart. Not overly seasoned, you can use these in any sort of cuisine. I like to cook this with chopped up mushrooms and some chipotle seasoning to make the perfect tacos!
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Foodie Expert
As a vegan, its very hard to find good meat substitutes.  this one is pretty darn good.  I like to use it when I'm making spaghetti and sometimes I even use it to make tacos.  It holds flavor very well and its not too expensive.  It also has a pretty long shelf life.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Foodie Expert
As a new vegetarian I was highly impressed with this “beef sausage” even my husband was surprised at the taste and texture of this product. I highly recommend to anyone trying to live a meat free lifestyle!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
Great option if you're looking for meat that is lean and not full of fat! It's also easy to find at your local grocery store and is reasonably priced! Also most importantly it tastes delicious!