BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife??? Meat Free Bella Portabella Tuscan Chik'n.
New!
Life is a journey... live long, travel light???.
Whole grain barley, veggie chik'n pieces, portabella mushrooms, spinach, red peppers and asparagus in a savory tuscan-style sauce.
Giving back 5% since 1979.
16g protein.
19g whole grains.
No preservatives.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Nik R.
Lightlife has a wide variety of nutritious and delicious meals. This one in particular is my favorite. Its difficult for myself to find in local markets. The best place to shop would be a whole foods or like me I shop at Target. How ever some publixs carry the brand just select items.
Dayana s.
Muy delicioso Este es mi favorito Este producto es muy bueno, es la primera vez que lo pruebo y me gusto, creo que seguiré comprándolo porque es bueno, además no está tan caro ni barato, es muy fácil de usarlo y te deja muy bonito como lo dije si volvería a comprarlo ya que me gustó
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Portabellas are my favorite protein-packed meat substitute. This meal tastes just as hearty as a meat meal and has just the same amount of flavor. You can feel guilt-free eating this meal while getting your essential nutrients and cravings!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Not a big fan of this product The Taste was off really bad and the sodium count is through the roof for the amount of money they cost they're not good for you
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I'm not a vegetarian but I do like to eat some things that are and this is one of my main go to use for a quick meal
Dana A.
Odessa, TX
Nice taste is good but portion is extremely small for the price I think you should double it at least 🤔🤔🤔🤔
jen G.
Far Rockaway, NY
Muy buen producto me gustó mucho lo recomiendo es muy bueno su sabor me gustó el color muy favorecedor
Gloria O.
All i can say is a big NO. Hekk no and super no. Not good at all honestly. I find no pos to this .
Jenny C.
Pasadena, TX
Yum!! These taste so awesome, and I will get these for easy to make/quick to make good days.
Lilian D.
Andover , Hampshire
I accidentally pick this up in the in the supermarket and I must say that I like it and I also like the fact that it's healthy. It's my first time buying it but I'm satisfied with the taste. I will definitely recommend it.