BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife??? Meat Free Amaz'n Asian Sesame Chik'n.
New!
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light???.
Asian-style noodles, veggie chik'n pieces, water chestnuts, carrots and sugar snap peas in a sweet sesame sauce.
Giving back 5% since 1979*).
16g protein.
10g whole grains.
No preservatives.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Catherine S.
These are one of my go-to products because it's super easy already pre-made you just preheat it and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends...
Karolin A.
Bronx, NY
a mi sobrinos les encantar comerlo, y si a ellos les gusta es porque es bueno y sabe delicioso por eso siempre lo compro cuando voy hacer la compra de la casa.
Sam R.
You can purchase at any grocery store most in the frozen food department and they usually have them in the different categories breakfast lunch dinner snack
arii A.
Watsonville , CA
I love these, they are good as a  quick and easy meal. Usually only have these once in a while when I'm feeling lazy to actually make anything lol
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love  Lightlife. . It has wonderful flavor and is affordable. They are so easy to prepare, which is great for me.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Omg I use to love these! I have not seen them since we moved but they are really good! Taste was on par as well as texture.
Yannet A.
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't tried this but can't wait to taste it to give a review on it it does look good so I'm looking forward to it
Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
Taste like chicken lol. Love love this. Really simple to hear up and just enough of protein. Prices are ok.
Sara P.
Plymouth, PA
Really liked this product. Not very fattening. Highly recommend. Tastes great too. Five stars.......
Fribeth S.
Houston , TX
This product is perfect for me. Feels so god... definitely recommend. I love this .. is amazing!