BY LIGHTLIFE

Lightlife??? Meat Free Amaz'n Asian Sesame Chik'n.
New!
Life is a journey... live long, travel Light???.
Asian-style noodles, veggie chik'n pieces, water chestnuts, carrots and sugar snap peas in a sweet sesame sauce.
Giving back 5% since 1979*).
16g protein.
10g whole grains.
No preservatives.
Made with non-GMO soy. see more...

Irian C.
Guys, I recently tried this one and it was sooooo good!! As of recently, I have cut back on meats and found a health alternative to my eating. This Asian Sesame meal is one of the best I have tried in frozen foods. I try my very best in not eating frozen meals but rather cook my meal fresh for my family and I. But believe me when I say I will definitely be returning for more.
Sum W.
I can't say I'm a huge fan of these chik'n nuggets. They try too hard to taste like real meat, which is essentially impossible to do with vegetarian/vegan ingredients. The texture and flavors are a bit odd to me, but they're the closest to the real thing.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
This dish only needed a little extra salt in my opinion. It had an equal balance of noodles and veggies. Was easy to fix. Didn't taste bad either and wasn't spicy.
Walii R.
Love this, it was so delicious. You can't even tell it comes in a box. Tastes like it was made from scratch. Perfect for those on the go. Easy to prepare and eat.
Nathaly E.
Es un buen producto si quieres comer algo q sea rápido y te deje satisfecho por unas horas. Y sobre todo si estás corto de tiempo. Me gusta combinar con muchos vegetales y así es una opción más saludable y a la vez rápida.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I tried it once I wasnt a fan of the taste. I wouldn't buy it again. I would recommend it but Its not for me. Its pricey and healthy so good things going. Its low carbs. Taste delicious but if you are into no meet!
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
I love these, they are good as a quick and easy meal. I usually  only have these once in a while when I'm feeling too lazy to make anything it's a nice healthy easy way to get the nutrition I need.
Molly L.
Madison, WI
The perfect vegan meal!!! Can't wait to try more of what this brand has to offer! I will definitely buy this product again. A little expensive but worth it to save animals :)
Brenda J.
These are great for a quick and easy meal. Take one to work and pop it in the microwave for a quick lunch! We love this brand for quick and easy vegetarian meals.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
It was like so amazing the sesame taste really came through and made it taste very authentic Asian cuisine very surprised and pleased felt great after eating it