BY LIGHTAIR

The patented LightAir IonFlow 50 air purifier is based on traditional ionization technique but has been further developed and optimized. The major previous disadvantages of traditional ionization technique like generation of ozone as a bi-product, dirty interior surfaces and low efficiency have been successfully eliminated. LightAir IonFlow 50 Sky delivers with an eye catching beauty probably the cleanest air in the world!  Research shows that LightAir IonFlow 50 in continuous operation is especially effective in eliminating the smallest particles, which are considered to cause severe health problems.   Sky is a ceiling model. It is perfect if you want it out of the way or if you don t have much space. It is easily hanged over your bed, in the children s room, in your office, etc. It is very easily installed.   Specs: Dimensions 5x14 inches / 13x35 cm Weight 2.8 lbs see more...

• How much? And where do you get it?3 Answers
  • How does this work to purify the air?3 Answers
  • Does this really make a difference in the air quality in ...21 Answers
diona l.
The feels like it is not a competition xD thank u so so sorry I not a big fan difference is a very nice of a mental illness is not an option that you have any of these things and im good for the next day delivery date and I know that the only way you want a good time for a while ago by my house in order of business in a while ago by a good time with the school and the other day I think the boys were you thinking that I am going through my email and any of you have a baby girl and the other side effects of this week in my head is the most popular of my favorite things to be with someone else if the baby shower gift cards and other stuff that you have any of you who don't want you are ever since we are going through my email and any other questions or need anything to help you out of all of this email is the most popular of my life i love to hear mommy's the time it will not sure what you want me a little bit of time
Émilie K.
It's sleek and gorgeous not to mention the lack of dirty surfaces so obvious in the other versions. I really like the design and efficiency and I can't wait to use it every day :)
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
This is a great product. definitely worth the price and I would recommend this item if you need a purifier.
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
I love this air purifier ! Is so cute ! Good quality and is not pricey at all ! You wont regret buying it !
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
It improved my house. I very liked it. I recommend it to anyone. I love this good product.
Leticia P.
Brazil
Que perfeição, é tudo o que eu preciso aqui pra minha casa. Alguém sabe se é bom?
Hila B.
Really good...it really works wonderfully in my room. I can notice the difference
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Does this really make a difference in the air quality in the home?
Jessica D.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is the average cost of this? And where can I find it in canada
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Decorator Expert Level 3
How much? And where do you get it?
Maia T.
How does this work to purify the air?