LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK

LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK

INGREDIENTS: COLD-PRESSED COFFEE (WATER, 100% ARABICA COFFEE), NATURAL FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK!
How would you rate this product?
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK uploaded by Kemorine S.
The La Colombe LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK isn’t my favorite cold brew but it’s not bad. It has a chocolate-y flavor to it that gives it a good sweetness. I also like that it’s not acidic so it doesn’t bother my stomach. I just felt like overall it didn’t have much heft to it, which didn’t make it fun to drink daily. I’d only re-purchase if other cold brews I like aren’t on sale.
kaylee B.
Travelers Rest
LIGHT ROAST UNSWEETENED COLD BREW REAL COFFEE DRINK uploaded by kaylee B.
Very smooth cold brew, one of my favorites for sure. Tastes good without creamer or sugar added. It’s not sweet (obviously since it’s unsweetened) but not bitter either, it’s a nice balance. I’d definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?