BY LIGHT MOUNTAIN

Light Mountain Natural Hair Color and Conditioner Light Brown Description: 100% Premium Henna Henna coats each hair shaft with a natural, semi-permanent protein called hennatannic acid. Heat causes the hennatannic acid to cling to the proteins found in the hair (or nails and skin, if desired). Because henna coats and seals the hair shaft, it helps protect the hair from damaging effects of sun, salt, chlorine, wind and pollution in the environment. It can help miminize split ends and acts as hair insurance if you spend a lot of time in the sun, surf or wind. In addition to protecting the hair shaft, henna will tighten the hair cuticle and create a more solid surface which reflects light; the result is gleaming, lustrous hair. Rather than producing dramatic color changes, henna enhances and deepens existing color. The darker your natural color, the less drastic the change will be inyour natural color. Because the color from henna is transparent or seethrough, henna cannot lighten dark hair; it will, however, add highlights to dark hair and can darken the color of lighter hair. Free Of PPD, ammonia, peroxides, chemicals and contaminants. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Light Mountain Natural Hair Color and Conditioner Light Brown Directions Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure proper results. Always strand test for color prior to full application. Ingredients: 100% Premium henna. Warnings Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure proper results. Always strand test for color prior to full application. • 100% premium henna. see more...

Angela S.
Cocoa Beach
I had been wanting to take the dip into henna for years as I have been concerned about chemicals in even the most natural of hair colors.  I had been nervous as I heard stories of differing results with henna. I am so glad I tried this and will never go back to the chemicals. it turned my hair a beautiful, shiny brown color and my hair was so soft. it did take a little more commitment and time to do, but worth it in the end. The smell ( kind of like hay) did bother me a bit, but not enough to keep me from using it.
Onji S.
I love this stuff! I don't use it for the color--I have dark brown/black hair, so it doesn't affect my color at all. I like to use it as a deep conditioning treatment. It is a little difficult to use though: the paste that you make is quite clumpy and gritty and difficult for me to get through my hair (I have very thick, curly hair). It is very messy and has always required a bit of clean up. I think the results are worth it though, my hair feels soft and seems to be less frizzy.