BY LIGHT MOUNTAIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Light Mountain Natural Kit is the perfect alternative to modern, complicated hair products. Simply mix, apply and rinse out. There is no stripping, no peroxide and no chemicals. So simple and easy, all you have to add is water. Light Mountain is the first to offer henna in a complete kit that contains everything you need for a troublefree, foolproof henna. Light Mountain NATURAL Hair Color Conditioner Bright Red 100 PURE BOTANICAL HAIR COLOR NET WT 4 OZ /113 GM CHEMICAL FREE CRUELTY FREE No animal ingredients No animal testing COMPLETE APPLICATION KIT Ammonia Peroxide Free Instructions Read and follow enclosed instructions to ensure proper results. Always strand test for color prior to full application. Do not use this product in the area of the eyes. Do not use on cut or abraded scalp or skin. Supplemental Facts The bestselling natural hair coloring and conditioner in the natural foods industry. Contains the only complete Henna treatment kit anywhere. Includes full, detailed instructions. This is the finest, 100 Pure Henna and botanicals available on the world market. Ammonia and peroxide free. No harsh chemicals. see more...

Review (1)
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
A few months ago, I have decided to stop dying my hair with normal dye and try henna instead. I heard so many good things about it, that it was too intriguing for me not to give it a shot. I wanted to achieve a ginger colour that was intense, but natural looking. First I tried the LUSH henna, but I wasn’t over the moon with the results. After a few days of investigation, I found Light Mountain Red Henna, which is cheaper than the LUSH one, and personally I find it just perfect. It’s not very messy, quite easy to apply, and it gave the exact ginger red I was looking for. I will never stray from this one.

back