by Light In The Dark

XFW1202: Features: -Create the perfect atmosphere-Perfect for their lantern or tea light holder-Ideal for use inside or outside your home-Distinctive soft citrus smell are wonderful to deter insects and fight the mosquito invasion-100% Hand-poured. Color/Finish: -Place them around their garden for that important finishing touch to an evening barbeque or summer garden party. Dimensions: -0.5" H x 1.5" W x 1.5" D, 2 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Light In The Dark Citronella Soft Scented Tea light Candles (Set of 30) Color: Pink Summer Bloom!
3 years ago
I live in the country, which means not only do we have quite a few bonfires and outdoor get-togethers during the summer months, but the mosquitoes enjoy flocking to the party (and the brilliant light of the bonfire), as well. I used to just spray on some disgusting mosquito repellent that smelled, and felt, less than appealing. But when I found myself in charge of a party under the stars, I found these candles that not only smelled nicely, but actually repelled the little bloodsuckers!! And yes, they work. I actually included some of the larger votives along with them on various tables so it would have twice the power, and they honestly did keep the insects away! They have a light, sweet scent so that they seem like regular candles, and they do add to the party atmosphere, so it was a win-win situation. Love these candles, would suggest them to anyone looking to rid the air of mosquitoes! :)