Light Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red uploaded by Veronica C.Light Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red uploaded by Devonne R.Light Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red uploaded by Blanca V.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Hawaiian Punch® Light Fruit Juicy Red®.
90% fewer calories than leading regular juice drinks.
100% DV Vitamin C per 8 fl oz serving.
Natural & artificial fruit flavored juice drink.
We welcome your questions or comments.
Please call 1-866-ASK-PUNCHY hawaiianpunch.com.
10 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

• I really love this product but have never bought the cans. is the...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Blanca V.
PACOIMA, CA
Foodie Expert
I almost never crave juices but I saw this on my way out of the store and went back to get one. Conveniently in a can for a juice fruit packed punch. Definitely a great sweet tooth fix with 100%vitamin C and only 80 calories per can. Can't wait to have another soon!
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Love this juice ! It a rich flavor of fruit punch I'd say it's the perfect drink for summer ! I don't know anyone who doesn't love this drink,it's honestly one of my favorite juices.
Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
I love fruity tasting drinks. Hawaiian Punch tastes very good like a mix of fruits. Tastes tangy and sweet. It tastes like a combination of fruits from apples, oranges pineapples. It isn't too carbonated or strong. I enjoy this drink when it's chilled.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
Love these drinks they have so many flavors hard to try them all. So far I tried the Original the Orange and the Lemon the others I have yet to try oh and love the tree. One so yummy think it's strawberry kiwi. Love em would love getting to try more.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Foodie Expert
If this drink doesn't bring back your childhood I don't know what will. This was always in our fridge as a kid. I still love it to this day. It has great taste, especially when it's really cold.
Angel D.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is fantastic! I like it more than the regular kind, I find the regular Hawaiian Punch too sweet. Love that it's only 10 calories per serving and its not expensive at all!
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
The taste will remind you of your days at the playground and the red mouth you have will remind everyone else that you're a kid at heart
Erin K.
Purcellville, VA
Foodie Expert
Love the classic hawaiian punch! Only bad thing is, it turns your mouth red! Yay food coloring... not
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Foodie Expert
Good for most any age, great to mix with sherbert for a birthday party or just by itself.
Paige H.
Carol Stream, IL
Foodie Expert
I think they are just gross. They have such an odd aftertaste and are not wealthy WHAT SO EVER.
Lisa C.
Waterford, MI
I really love this product but have never bought the cans. is there a big difference between the can compared to the bottle? it would be more convenient to have the can as the stay cold longer.