BY LIGHT & FIT® #24 in Yogurt

Sweet, dreamy vanilla is anything but ordinary. There’s a reason it’s an all-time favorite flavor of our delicious nonfat yogurt!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

Buy on Walmart
Heather H.
Edmond
This yogurt is anything but vanilla! The taste is so decadent! It’s smooth, creamy, and something I don’t have to worry about going to my thighs. It’s not only affordable, but comes in a convenient 4 pack. You can add fruits, granola, or both to this cup of heaven. I love using this yogurt when I bake. It’s especially yummy when added to some fluffy pancakes. It adds a smidge of sweet without all of the regret.
Sara R.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this for perfectly portioned snacks. I mix it with fresh fruit and it’s perfect. It has a good flavor and it’s not too sweet. It doesn’t have an after taste either. I like this better than other products similar to it. I would buy this again. It’s also great to add to smoothies because you can portion control easily with the packaging. Highly recommend.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
It's good for my kids lunches it lasts with an ice pack. I enjoy them for a snack not to sweet nice texture. Lots of flavor options I like them I've always bought them because of the price and flavor options. It's hard to find stuff that's good for myself and my kids to snack on and these are it. No complaints here good delicious yogurt
Elizabeth P.
Light & Fit® Toasted Coconut Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt  I use regularly in my smoothies. It is creamy and has a really good flavor! I will also add in some fruit or granola that really takes the yogurt to the next level. It’s very affordable for a light option. I would love for there to be even more flavor options.
Kendal F.
I am constantly searching for yogurt that is delicious without being super unhealthy. Once I found this I was hooked and have been buying their yogurt ever since. The flavor is delicious. Not overly sweet but just right. For anyone looking for that yogurt to make their taste buds pop.... this is it!
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
My favorite breakfat yogurt! The flavor is perfect to mix in your favorite fruit or granola or even just eat on its own. The texture is smooth and not chunky like some other lifht yogurts I have tried. The calorie content is perfect for those trying to make healthier choices! Totally recommend!
Yanibell P.
New York
This tastes amazing. I love love love this yogurt so much. I love how it fits into macros if you're trying to watch your weight and still get in your yogurt craving. You can eat it plain because its just that great but can also add granola and fresh fruit. Definitely one of my faves!
Chanda R.
Copperas Cove
I love this yogurt! It is smooth and creamy with a great vanilla flavor. It is perfect for adding other ingredients such as granola. Also the calorie abd fat content per serving is fabulous! Could not ask for a better yogurt. Only problem is my grocery store no longer sells it!
Carolina S.
Santa Maria , CA
These low calorie Greek yogurts are my go to ! They are so good, and honestly, make me want to hit the gym more often. They are only 80 calories which is really good as it is a low calorie snack/ meal. Although, I’m not the biggest fan of any other flavor besides the Vanilla one.
Aileen N.
Ladson
I usually only eat vanilla yogurt and I find this quite good. The flavor is good, no bitter aftertaste. It does actually like vanilla! I have bought this yogurt on more then one occasion. I find it to be very affordable. I also use this yogurt in my smoothies as a base flavor.