BY LIGHT & FIT®

It’s the exotic taste of vanilla right in your cup. Enjoy this classic favorite with 3 grams of carbs, 45 calories, and 85% less sugar than regular lowfat yogurt*, per 4-oz cup.

Water, Cultured Non Fat Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cultured Cream, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Corn Starch, Modified Tapioca Starch, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Kosher Gelatin, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Annatto Extract (For Color), Caramel Color, Sodium Citrate.

• Contains Active Yogurt Cultures
  • *55% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 45 calories, 1.5g fat, 2g sugar
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 13g sugar per 4 oz

Elizabeth M.
Wichita
I Love The Taste of the yogurt  and it's a nice little snack after lunch or a midnight snack as well  I like the favors they had I put in a little sack lunch when I go out
Lexii K.
Yellville, AR
I recently was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to some operations and usually hospital food is HORRIBLE, but I ordered a light breakfast after surgery and when I ate the yogurt it was so dang good I had to call the cafe and ask what kind it was and it was this Light & Fit® Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt! Since I've been home and recovered I still have been loving it and eating it up by the tub! Hehe
Lila P.
Los Alamos, NM
I love this yogurt because it has actual flavor and does not taste like cardboard. I mainly use it in smoothies mixed with fruit and protein powder but the flavor of the yogurt still shines through. I think that the vanilla flavor is the best for what I use it for but I am definitely going to try others.
Chrissie C.
Chandler , IN
My husband and I went on a keto diet and this was a great option. It allowed us to continue to eat yogurt that was so good for our belly, while not comprising the keto diet in the process. The taste can be a bit chalky, but we didn't mind.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
I love the flavor. I try to limit my carbs so this is great. The taste is great, definitely doesn't taste like a diet feels. The value is good for the taste. It's smooth and creamy goodness. We buy this regularly at my house!
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These are really tasty, and really good for you. Even my super incredibly picky two year old loves them. They aren't too expensive and are a great way to add in yogurt to your diet. I would recommend this product.
Adriana A.
SAN Diego , CA
When in doubt this is the yogurt I can always count on. My family go threw fazes where sometime they like one brand, and sometimes they like another! #Dannonlight&fit is a brand I know they will eat no matter what faze they are in! Low carbs and lowfat!!
Megan K.
My favorite weight loss tool! If you need a snack or some sweetness on your palate, this will be your snack too. It comes in a 4-pack and has a couple different flavors. I do recommend it because of it's great value and the taste, not to mention the price.
Darcy C.
Middleton, ID
Excellent Yogurt add a little fresh raspberries and some granola and you will want to wake up everyday. Dannon Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control Vanilla yogurt is a great way to stay balanced from the get go and it tastes soooo GREAT!
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
This is my favorite! The consistency is great and flavor is amazing. I always pair it with fresh granola and keeps my calorie count low. I love that it is low fat and helps with my sugar intake to not break my diet.