BY DANNON #69 in Yogurt

Coconut is simply amazing, but when toasted and paired with sweet vanilla, it's a flavorful dream come true. It's a taste of paradise in every cup of our nonfat yogurt. see more...

Phoebe M.
Batavia, OH
For years I’ve been eating Activia, ignorant to how much sugar is in each tub. The Light and Fit range (I’ve had the cherry, peach, strawberry cheesecake and blueberry too) is low sugar and high protein. It’s filling enough to stop me snacking between meals, is creamy and decadent enough to feel like a proper dessert and so full of natural flavor.
Alma L.
Mahwah
All of the light and fit yogurts are great, i tried the toasted coconut vanilla yogurt because i couldn't find my usual one and i was pleasantly surprised that it was really good.  The flavors of the light and fit yogurts are very tasty and i love most of them.  I would most certainty recommend them.
Megan R.
Mastic Beach
This toasted coconut yogurt is so so good! It’s great for a quick breakfast in the morning, or even a healthier dessert option. This yogurt is always on sale somewhere close by and is very afforadable. You can’t beat it! I’d reccomend this to anyone! So yummy
Desiree C.
Wauchula
I really enjoyed the toasted coconut flavor. It doesn't taste fake and isn't overpowering. It is one of the best flavors in my opinion. I usually buy it at Publix or Wal-Mart depending on sales. I would recommend this flavor for anyone who likes coconut.
Mehgan T.
Webster, TX
I really like these yogurts! I wish that they had less sugar but they taste great! Some low calorie yogurts taste kind of funny but these don’t. My daughter always tries to steal them from me and she’s a harsh critic at 3 years old.
Kaitlyn P.
Houston , TX
Dannon light and fit is delicious. The toasted coconut vanilla is probably my favorite flavor. Not too heavy on the coconut, but has high protein content, filling me up until snack or lunch. And the low calorie doesn’t hurt either
Sarah E.
Light and fit is great to start the day. The flavor is sweet, but not artificial. Definite coconut in there. I would say this is a healthier alternative to a breakfast sandwich, and the taste is great. Would def buy again!
Caitlyn S.
Shinnston, WV
Sometimes I have tummy issues after eating diary but not with this! It’s filling, tastes delicious, super nutritious, and all of the family enjoys it too! I wouldn’t go with another brand or type. Light and fit is the way to go.
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
Love the flavor choice, and the nutritional value (no added sugar, good amount of protein) and it’s certainly a good value. My only complaint would be the slight aftertaste because of the sweeteners used. It doesn’t stop me from choosing it if it’s the best value!
Michelle S.
West Warwick
I buy this yogurt the most. My husband abd children love plain vanilla or Strawberry. This has a cake batter taste from how my husband explains it. We buy it basically anywhere its usually priced the same where we shop.