BY LIGHT & FIT®

Coconut is simply amazing, but when toasted and paired with sweet vanilla, it’s a flavorful dream come true. It’s a taste of paradise in every cup of our nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

• Will they ever make a big version of the toasted coconut,...1 Answers
Light & Fit® Toasted Coconut Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
  • "Doesn't become runny if you don't eat it within 2 days of buying it...and with all the variety, you won't get bored of the flavors...the low calories are a plus, too!" in 1 review
  • "The coconut is really good flavor." in 1 review
  • "They're great low calorie snacks!" in 1 review
  • "But I eat this every morning - the vanilla lite and fit." in 1 review
Sage S.
Boston MA
Favorite flavor! I love having these either for breakfast or a mid-day snack with my vitamins. The flavor is VERY strong  so if your a fan of coconut this is the yogurt for you. Very smooth an creamy texture. The pricing is good I purchase these when they are 10/10 at my local Supermarket.
Megan R.
Mastic Beach
This toasted coconut yogurt is so so good! It’s great for a quick breakfast in the morning, or even a healthier dessert option. This yogurt is always on sale somewhere close by and is very afforadable. You can’t beat it! I’d reccomend this to anyone! So yummy
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
All time favorite yogurt and so easy to find at the local grocery store which is nice. You can taste the coconut so if you don’t like coconut it is not for you. Makes for a nice meal on hot days when nothing else sounds good. It is a product I buy every grocery trip
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Flavor of choice! Love this yogurt, especially with a little bit of granola and honey mixed in. I often have it with breakfast, as a mid afternoon snack, or even to satisfy my late night sweet tooth. (Chocolate chips make a good mix in, too!)
Amanda C.
My favorite flavor of this variety yogurt. This is a Greek yogurt with 80 calories per 5.3 Oz serving. It is nutrition packed, and very creamy and not chalky what so ever. I love these cups because they leave room for granola or other toppings
T M.
Norristown , PA
Favorite yogurt. I’m not a huge fan of super sweet super sugary yogurt and this is just the right amount of sweet. Also it’s not boring like regular vanilla. The coconut adds a nice little touch to it. Sprinkled with some granola it’s a perfect snack or quick breakfast
Caitlyn S.
Shinnston, WV
Sometimes I have tummy issues after eating diary but not with this! It’s filling, tastes delicious, super nutritious, and all of the family enjoys it too! I wouldn’t go with another brand or type. Light and fit is the way to go.
Gretchen F.
New York
This yogurt is creamy and tasty. I typically buy it at my local Stop and Shop, where it is reasonably priced. I am trying to get away from artifice sweeteners, however, which is why I can’t give it 5 Stars.
Phoebe M.
For years I’ve been eating Activia, ignorant to how much sugar is in each tub. The Light and Fit range (I’ve had the cherry, peach, strawberry cheesecake and blueberry too) is low sugar and high protein. It’s filling enough to stop me snacking between meals, is creamy and decadent enough to feel like a proper dessert and so full of natural flavor.
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
Love this product. Makes me feel full and it’s a good price. The taste is good not too tarte and not too sweet. The other flavors are also very tasty. The coconut one is light and fluffy and i recommend it
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Will they ever make a big version of the toasted coconut, like they have for the vanilla?! Omg so good.