Light & Fit® Strawberry Yogurt Drink uploaded by Sarah C.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Whenever you're on the go, be sure it's with Light & Fit Yogurt Drink - the deliciously satisfying fresh taste of the luscious strawberry flavor that you know and love.

Cultured Grade A Nonfat Milk, Water, Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin D3, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Red 40.

Arielle T.
Jacksonville
I love the strawberry flavor, it's one of my favorite for the light & fit yogurt drinks. It's naturally sweet without the guilt. What more can you ask for? I drink one of these daily as my afternoon treat to help curb my sweet tooth and it does the job!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
as some one who got weight loss surgery these are my to go yogurt! I love drinkable yogurt and felt so sad after my surgery when I couldn't find any drinkable yogurt with enough protein and not so much sugar, thankfully these came out and I love them!
Jenna S.
Decatur, IL
This is a great yogurt! It sweet and has the right about of tang. This one is also great for on the go, not spoon needed! I get mine at Walmart but I think most stores selling this! Just wish I could find it a bigger pack rather than just 4.
LauraLee F.
Windsor
I really wanted to like this because of the convenience factor drinking my yogurt, but I kind of just found it unsettling. The texture is not only liquidy but it's almost grainy. It reminds me of the chalk drinks that you have to drink before going into a CAT scan. The strawberry taste also threw me off because it did tastes a little bit more like cough syrup then actual strawberry flavored yogurt. I was really shocked by this because I do love Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt so much.
B. B.
I liked this product for several reasons. First, ts like liquid yogurt. The fast is similar to yogurt in a cup container, but I did notice this product has a slightly chalky aftertaste that doesn't linger but is  definitely there. Second, I liked the portability of it. Easy to drink in the car and the shape helps you to keep a hold of it. I tried the strawberry and mixed berry flavors and enjoyed both. I still like regular yogurt better but this is a good replacement for convenience.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
I love the Dannon yogurt cups, but this yogurt drink is fantastic! I'm not a big breakfast person, but I can grab this on the go and drink on the way to work or at my desk. I'm a huge fan. And it's a healthy option, and source for protein!
Debbie M.
New Port Richey
I decided to try  Light & Fit Strawberry Drink because I had a coupon. I liked the creamy texture it had. I usually buy the regular yogurt but have now decided that the drink is what I need to have when I am busy and on the go. I don't need to have a spoon and it is so easy to just drink it. I will definitely buy this product again.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I received the coupons for these for free for giving my honest review of the product and fell in love. It is a very natural flavor and the texture isn't chunky at all. With the coupon, they are very affordable. I have already bought my second box.
Brennah V.
Frankfort , OH
I love this drink! It's so refreshing. The strawberry is definitely my favorite flavor. Low calories. I buy these all the time at Walmart. I recommend these to anyone that likes yogurt. It's almost like a smoothie. So good.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
I'm personally not a big yogurt fan (I don't like the texture) but I make myself eat it after a workout for some protein. That being said, drinking one of these I so much easier. They taste good, easy to drink, and are great for a post workout snack. Would definitely recommend!

Walmart