Light & Fit® Strawberry Shortcake/Cherry Cheesecake Greek Mousse Nonfat Yogurt 16- 4 oz. Cups.

BY DANNON

Dana M.
Indianola, MS
I buy this brand often.  I love the taste and texture of Greek yogurt and of all I've tried this is the best.  The Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite flavor.  I choose this because it's healthy and nonfat.  I would recommend this to others and encourage them to give it a try!
catherine m.
Dresden, TN
my mother has me buy this for her every month. If i was to eat greek yogurt this would be it. Its very good and healthy for you. I purchase this product twice a month from my mom. Walmart super-center is where i purchase this. This yogurt is not a bad tasting yogurt for greek yogurt.
Ashley T.
Spring Hill, FL
I normally do not eat yogurt but when I do I do eat this one. The flavor is good and I also get to watch my calorie intake. I find it at publix. Over all it is a good healthy snack and I will buy it again.
Michele R.
Rosamond
This is our go to every time yogurt. The flavor is so rich and creamy. And the value for your money is prefect even when not on sale. Don't get me wrong I always look for t to be on sale. But will get it even when its not.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
I love Greek yogurt! However some people do not be od it's thickness. This is the best of both worlds. You get the protein of Greek yogurt but the mousse gives it an airy fluffy texture
wanni m.
Have bought these before, they taste good but they're one my favorite favorite. Compared to other products they are not favoriteees, tempeh are affordable, I have bought them on bjs and on my nearest supermarket.
Amanda M.
One of my favorite flavors! I love that I can enjoy this and feel satisfied even though it's low in sugar! As a diabetic it's a good snack with more protein than sugar I'd recommend this to anyone.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
I love this yogurt, it definitely beats chobani. The mouse is a little strange due to the texture but once you get used to it, it's sooo yummy! The flavor is true to its name. Any flavor is super good!
Caitlyn C.
Perfect for a sweet and healthy snack! Rich flavor and fun, creamy, fluffy texture. My only complaint is that if I eat these too fast, my stomach aches, which never happens with non mousse yogurt.
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
Melt in your mouth amazing. There are very few yogurt I like. Definitely worth the money. This was the first time I blessed my taste buds with this yogurt! Good for you & delicious!! I would definitely buy it again!!!