Light & Fit® Strawberry Protein Shake uploaded by Kenia P.

BY LIGHT & FIT® #20 in Protein Shakes

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains less than 1% of Modified Food Starch, Lactase (Glycerol, Water, Enzyme), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin D3, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness), Sodium Citrate, Red 40.

Sara K.
Gettysburg
I love these. Sometimes i don;t always have time to sit and eat and this makes it nice that i can just drink it on the go and the price is not too bad. I usually get mine from giant.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
As a big fan of Light 'n Fit yogurt, I was so excited to see they were introducing a drinkable version! It is the ideal size and provides a great balance of the tang from Greek yogurt, sweetness of the strawberries and isn't too thick. It pairs well with cereal, or is good to have on its own. On occasion, I found myself wishing it came in a larger bottle, but overall, I was pleased with it.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
What can I say these are amazing.and they taste so great I love them. I got them at my local HEB it's very healthy and it's great I will definitely buy it again . You can add some granola bars on the side they are great combination
Trinity C.
This is my number one go to when I'm hungry need energy and don't have time for a meal. It's delicious and smooth. It's easy to drink on the go with no mess. It's light on your stomach but very filling and gives me a perfect boost of energy to make it through until lunch
Hannah B.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to breakfast shake.  I love the nutritional value of it and the actual strawberry flavor it has.  Not only that, but the texture isnt too thick either compared to other brands of yogurt shakes.  This can be found at most grocery stores.
Saundra H.
Chaffee, MO
This is awesome. It is perfect for before and after a workout!! I always choose this brand and I am a repeat customer. The price is great,especially if you grab them at sams club or Costco! It is a great source of protein.
Brooke B.
Columbia , KY
These are so so yummy and don't make you feel guilty about drinking it. It can't compare to other products. It taste like heaven in your mouth basically. Very good value. Other than that there's nothing else I can add
Brittney R.
I love this protein shake. It tastes great, I like it way better than some of the other shakes I've tried. I get the ones that come in packs of 6. They are super healthy and I would definitely recommend this.
Rosa R.
I would give this 4 stars. Really good product it keeps you kind of full. In comparison to other products it actually keeps you kind of full. It was really inexpensive. It's flavoring in good but I don't like the after taste. Yes! This is after all a good product!
Javier R.
worcester
This strawberry shakes are great. Nice and soft I got my shakes at Walmart on a very cheap price for 4 shakes. My nieces and nephews also likes them a lot. It's a perfect snack before bed time or in the morning.