BY LIGHT & FIT®

Did someone say summertime on a spoon? Savor the taste of luscious strawberries mixed with our decadent, nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Suralose, Acesulflame Potassium, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Cassidy M.
I really enjoy this yogurt and have purchased it many many times. It’s light and smooth and good for you too. These yogurts are good as a base for a yogurt and you can add a lot to them like granola, and fresh fruit
Erica C.
harleysville
This is my favorite morning breakfast for work. Easy to take on the go and does not have a fake strawberry taste. This yogurt tastes really good with granola in it. I also sometimes add fresh fruit to it!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a huge consumer of Dannon yogurts in various shapes and sizes. I get both the tub size and the smaller on the go sizes. It is a well known brand and it is made with all natural ingredients. It is also very affordable and it tastes pretty good.
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
I like this yogurt for a snack or with lunch. It's not super super filling but as someone with a sweet tooth it does the trick without too many calories. All the flavors are great and the yogurt is super cheap. You can usually find it on sale for less that 50 cents.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
This is the lowest carb yogurt I have been able to find in most grocery stores. Very smooth and has a good flavor. Does not taste artificial. Has a high amount of protein as well. Definitely will buy this product again.
Cassidy M.
Love this brand of yogurt-very filling and great for breakfast and snacking. I love to put granola on top with fresh strawberries and blueberries and some Nutella or peanut butter. Even add bananas too
Olguiisz P.
These yogurts are very good, perfect for the snack, I buy them in Bjs WholeSale because they sell you a box of 24 for a good price and come with different flavors, strawberry, blueberry and peach. Me encantan!!
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
My husband just tried this yogurt for the first time and said he likes how the bits of fruit are really well mixed in to the actual yogurt and not just all on the bottom like other brands. He liked that it wasn't too sweet but wasn't too healthy/bland tasting either. He said the strawberry taste was authentic and not a weird/fake strawberry flavor. He wishes there were more chunks of actual strawberries in it.
Ashley N.
I don't know what it is about this yogurt. The taste? The texture? How I can't get myself to finish it? Pregnancy hormones? I just can't stomach it. It almost tastes like I'm eating flavored glue. It doesn't particularly have a strong strawberry taste either. I'd stick with my Activia, but if I was starving and this is all I had, I'd probably force myself to eat it.
Rubian H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Me and my family LOVE this brand Of yogurts at any given time in a week I have at-least 6 or more containers of yogurt in my fridge. The only flavor we don't like is banana. My kids think it tastes weird. The texture is great and the flavor is smooth. there is no aftertaste. And the fruit always taste fresh.