BY LIGHT & FIT®

Did someone say summertime on a spoon? Savor the taste of luscious strawberries mixed with our decadent, nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Suralose, Acesulflame Potassium, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Cassidy M.
I really enjoy this yogurt and have purchased it many many times. It’s light and smooth and good for you too. These yogurts are good as a base for a yogurt and you can add a lot to them like granola, and fresh fruit
Erica C.
harleysville
This is my favorite morning breakfast for work. Easy to take on the go and does not have a fake strawberry taste. This yogurt tastes really good with granola in it. I also sometimes add fresh fruit to it!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a huge consumer of Dannon yogurts in various shapes and sizes. I get both the tub size and the smaller on the go sizes. It is a well known brand and it is made with all natural ingredients. It is also very affordable and it tastes pretty good.
Cassidy M.
Love this brand of yogurt-very filling and great for breakfast and snacking. I love to put granola on top with fresh strawberries and blueberries and some Nutella or peanut butter. Even add bananas too
Olguiisz P.
These yogurts are very good, perfect for the snack, I buy them in Bjs WholeSale because they sell you a box of 24 for a good price and come with different flavors, strawberry, blueberry and peach. Me encantan!!
Ashley N.
I don't know what it is about this yogurt. The taste? The texture? How I can't get myself to finish it? Pregnancy hormones? I just can't stomach it. It almost tastes like I'm eating flavored glue. It doesn't particularly have a strong strawberry taste either. I'd stick with my Activia, but if I was starving and this is all I had, I'd probably force myself to eat it.
Rubian H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Me and my family LOVE this brand Of yogurts at any given time in a week I have at-least 6 or more containers of yogurt in my fridge. The only flavor we don't like is banana. My kids think it tastes weird. The texture is great and the flavor is smooth. there is no aftertaste. And the fruit always taste fresh.
Dixie M.
This yogurt is not overly thick and has a good strawberry flavor. The price is also nice for yogurts as some are outrageously priced for the amount you get. When you have kids that won't stay out of the refrigerator this is a nice staple to have on hand for a healthy snack.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
My husband picked this brand up for me by mistake and I was surprised that it did in fact tasted yummy doesn't taste like it's light yogurt like some brands do! The tiny bits of fruit make it better! When it's on sale I grab them. Affordable if it's only you eating them. Yes I would recommend it to others! I fact I have!
🤘🏻Aubrey🤘🏻 C.
Arcadia, IN
10/10 would definitely recommend! Very tasty and healthy. Great brand and they never disappoint. Flavor excellent also! Dannon compared to others is so different and would definitely choose over any others!