BY LIGHT & FIT®

Did someone say summertime on a spoon? Savor the taste of luscious strawberries mixed with our decadent, nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Suralose, Acesulflame Potassium, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Cassidy M.
I really enjoy this yogurt and have purchased it many many times. It’s light and smooth and good for you too. These yogurts are good as a base for a yogurt and you can add a lot to them like granola, and fresh fruit
Erica C.
harleysville
This is my favorite morning breakfast for work. Easy to take on the go and does not have a fake strawberry taste. This yogurt tastes really good with granola in it. I also sometimes add fresh fruit to it!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a huge consumer of Dannon yogurts in various shapes and sizes. I get both the tub size and the smaller on the go sizes. It is a well known brand and it is made with all natural ingredients. It is also very affordable and it tastes pretty good.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I love strawberries. And the taste is so natural. Doesn’t taste like any artificial flavors at all. And the tub is so big, a little goes a long way. (: I get one twice a month. Just to have something to snack on if I need .
Emily B.
I like this yogurt for a snack or with lunch. It's not super super filling but as someone with a sweet tooth it does the trick without too many calories. All the flavors are great and the yogurt is super cheap. You can usually find it on sale for less that 50 cents.
Rockiie R.
30322
Really good yogurt and has a Great taste! I bought it at Walmart. Walmart is the only place I really shop for yogurt. The yogurt isn't that expensive and I would consider it healthy. When I eat it I add oats inside which gives it an even better taste
Jeyo R.
Garden Grove, CA
These yogurt cups are always super affordable! These are awesome for portion sizing and great to bring with your for snacks. Because Greek yogurt is very filling, it's great to have this and maybe a piece of fruit for breakfast.
Lacey M.
New Windsor
This is the lowest carb yogurt I have been able to find in most grocery stores. Very smooth and has a good flavor. Does not taste artificial. Has a high amount of protein as well. Definitely will buy this product again.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Bought this from shoppers. This is one of my favorite flavors. Very creamy consistency and doesn’t have a chalky taste like a lot of Greek yogurts. Can be pricey at $1.00 something a piece but I get them on sale.
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
This yogurt was way better than I expected it to be. It's actually my favorite kind to eat now. I love how it's light and not to thick it's just the right consistency and it helps you curve you're appetite.