Light & Fit Strawberry-Banana/Vanilla/Blackberry 4 Oz Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt 12 Ct Cups uploaded by Tamara L.Light & Fit Strawberry-Banana/Vanilla/Blackberry 4 Oz Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt 12 Ct Cups uploaded by Tamara L.Light & Fit Strawberry-Banana/Vanilla/Blackberry 4 Oz Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt 12 Ct Cups uploaded by ANNE F.

BY DANNON

Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Foodie Expert
I like the multi packs the best as then it's not the same flavor everyday. I do not like the Light&Fit products as they taste different than the regular yogurt. Because they are light&fit they also contain less protein and other nutrients.
Ana E.
Ana E.
I love this pack of yogurt. It has a variety of flavors and it's perfect for a quick breakfast or to keep in your lunch bag as a snack. It also from the container when making a smoothie since it already has a little bit of sweetener in it
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Absolutely one of my favorite yogurts, hands down! Available at any supermarket and it's a great taste, healthy yogurt for a better price than competitors. It's creamy and smooth without chunks, producing a great flavor!!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Shiloh, NC
Foodie Expert
Light and fit is my favorite yogurt. It is the best afternoon snack. I enjoy all flavors.
Angie G.
Angie G.
windber , PA
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt so much! It's non fat but it doesn't affect the taste at all just thinking about it makes mouth water...strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. It's one of the best yogurts I've ever had. I would recommend This product to yogurt lovers.
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
I rarely eat regular yogurt anymore but to have a change of pace I picked this one up because it was on sale. It brought back the time when I only ate this kind and not Greek. It tasted the way it says light. I'm so happy it only had 80 calories because I have been eating way too much since the holidays. I needed this to try to slim down a bit. The fruit flavor is delicious! I might buy it again when it's on sale but until then I will stick to Greek because of the protein content, it is much higher than this.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Foodie Expert
I love this yogurt. It has a great taste and is awesome for someone on a diet. OT does not taste like the usual diet foods taste.
Brandy N.
Brandy N.
Clymer, NY
I love the taste and it is great on the go. I just can never eat a while one so I wish it had a lid to save some for later.
Chelsi B.
Chelsi B.
Great for those on the go who don't want to miss out on their breakfast or those who want to healthily snack. I like the taste of this brand's yogurts (as a picky eater) and enjoy it plain, in a parfait or even frozen.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Esse danone é muito gostoso além de ser saudável tem frutas adicionadas cada uma com sua função ajuda a digestão no intestino