Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Yogurt Drink uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

For balanced nutrition on the go, Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt Drinks are a smart choice. Shake up your routine with your favorite fruit flavors in a smooth, 7 fluid ounce yogurt drink with 9 grams of protein, 90 calories, 0 added sugar, and 0 percent fat. A delicious way to eat well on the go.

Enjoy the sweet flavor of strawberry banana with 90 calories wherever life takes you.

Jillecella C.
Kincaid
I love Dannon yogurt products more I love that Dannon  uses whole milk. I like to eat this as a snack when I am craving something sweet. I also love chopping up bananas and mixing them in the yogurt. Makes for a super delicious treat that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Arielle T.
Jax Bch, FL
One of the best! I drink one of the Light & Fit drinks every day at lunch. With no added sugar it is definitely one of the best options and another way to get my protein in for the day. It's naturally sweet so it help curb my sweet tooth. I would highly recommend to others.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I really enjoyed this yogurt drink. Im a mom of 2 boys whos always on the run. I wanted to shed some lbs but not have to miss out on yummy foods. This drink is so good, it kept me satisfied for a long time and the flavors are amazing. The strawberry banana is by far my fave!
Kay T.
Llano
Decent taste, maybe a bit chalky taste with the "light".  Seems like to make a product less calories it has a funny aftertaste.  I do like this one over many others out there when it comes to healthy option.  All these products are a bit pricey and I don't buy them often.
Jodi M.
This is my favorite yogurt to buy! It tastes wonderful and you can't tell it's lowfat at all. I can find it at any local grocery store and it's nice there is such availability to find it. I actually like to dip other fruits into this flavor of yogurt because it  makes a good snack.
Samantha B.
Ashburn, VA
Love these! A delicious nutritious meal for busy mornings getting the kids off to school or a great after school snack before heading to practice. Our kids love them and we can feel good about them drinking this on the run! The strawberry banana flavor is our favorite!
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
It kind of tastes exactly like what you think drinking a thinned yogurt through a straw would taste like. It's good on the road, to be able to eat breakfast (or drink actually) while commuting. I've tried a few flavors and they are all good!
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
These are the best on the go yogurts out there. They're super creamy yet light and it's great if you want a quick snack or dessert but don't have much time. All of the flavors are amazing but I personally love strawberry banana
Melody R.
Wake Forest, NC
This is such a tasty yogurt, even my very picky 6 year old loves it!! The strawberry flavor tastes so fresh, with bits of real strawberries in it. I always keep it in the fridge for lunches or snacks or even desserts!
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
These are just OK to me. My kids like them better. It tasted a bit weird, to be drinking yogurt. I thought I would try it, since it was on sale. The flavor was good, it was just the texture that I did not like. Also, I remember the neck of the bottle being a bit rough. I don't like that....