BY DANNON

Go ahead. Indulge in everyone's favorite comfort fruit. Creamy, nonfat yogurt meets the sweet flavor of fresh banana in every cup of this perfect 4-pack see more...

Linda T.
Ohatchee, AL
Great flavor and hits the spot for a afternoon pick me up. You can add a granola bar and it will get you going, the protein help to build muscle and we need this as we get older.
Mare C.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a big yogurt fan, but when I came across these and tried it is now a staple in my refrigerator. The flavor was great, and is a very good value for a pack.
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I love all their yogurts perfect texture the so good. Real fruit inside packaged nicely they really did a great job I love strawberry and banana mixture
Katherine S.
Astoria, NY
I love the light n fit yogurts. They are delicious and low calorie. They fill me up and satisfy my hunger. I even like them frozen as a dessert treat.
Holly D.
Exeter, RI
My favorite flavor of yogurt. Usually the only kind I'll buy as well as my boyfriend. Good tasting and satisfying. Also reasonable prices!
Daisha G.
Houston , TX
I don't even need to be fit. I just eat these because they taste good :) I tried this once and got hooked. Beware they're addictive!
Pamela L.
This is one of our favorites in our house! Add fresh bananas or granola and its like a dessert! Very light and so delicious!
Ari l.
avenal
This yogurt is the best I have ever used I love it and also me and my kids !!! I highly reccomend you'd never have enough
Cessany F.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes great, but isn't to overwhelming. Easy to take with me on the go. Has just the right amount of fruit chunks.
stefffa K.
Fairfield , CA
I like the flavor of this. However it is a little on the sweet side. These are perfect for my morning smoothies.