BY DANNON

Go ahead. Indulge in everyone's favorite comfort fruit. Creamy, nonfat yogurt meets the sweet flavor of fresh banana in every cup of this perfect 4-pack see more...

Faith B.
Springfield
I like this yogurt very much. It is amazing and the texture is so creamy and light. But, I like the combination of banana and strawberries. I believe it is a very healthy choice. And isn't very expensive.  Yes, ofc I would buy it again. It is delicious.
Samantha B.
Pineland, TX
I love this flavor of yogurt because it reminds me of the flavor of baby food. My nostalgic mind really enjoys this pure and simple flavor. This is incredibly smooth while offering slight chucks o.k. banana that make this treat perfect.
Aletheia G.
Houston
I like to eat this yogurt in the morning mix with my juice. I like the combination of the strawberry and banana. I didn't find it weird, but my brother actually dislikes it. It help my digestion also, belive it or not
Leighanna M.
Lynchburg, SC
Light & Fit Strawberry Banana Yogurt is great. Even though I do not get to buy it as often as I would like to, I love the taste. Honestly, I recommend this yogurt if you love strawberries and bananas. I would probably buy this product again, but I would want to try another flavor (Ex. Peach).
claire b.
Apison, TN
This is seriously some of the best yogurt I've tried ! I will definitely be trying more flavors of this brand. It's very inexpensive compared to other yogurts at Kroger.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY
This is what our 3 year old grandson, we have custody of him and he's lived with us since he was 2 no this old, calls ice cream! It's a huge and healthy treat for him
Elyane H.
Laredo, TX
I love what practical that bring this product, I like to bring it to all sides, for example if I fail to breakfast just what I put in my bag and coming to school or work i as in an easy way and its flavor is delicious
Breeanna A.
Loved buying these for myself when I was dorming. Great value for a college student. They're also great because they have fewer sugars and calories than brands like Yoplait
Shanice K.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Size, Price and Packaging. Flavorful Yogurt that leaves you wanting more. This brand can be found in almost any supermarket and big box store in a variety of sizes and flavors.
Linda T.
Ohatchee, AL
Great flavor and hits the spot for a afternoon pick me up. You can add a granola bar and it will get you going, the protein help to build muscle and we need this as we get older.