Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia N.Light & Fit® Strawberry Banana Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Synthia N.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

It’s the best of both worlds. The tried-and-true combination of juicy strawberry and sweet banana comes to life in every cup of creamy, nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Strawberries, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Banana Puree, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Beta Carotene And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Cassidy M.
I really really love this yogurt and there is usually a good deal on the value packs. Yogurt is very good got you so I try to eat it everyday and this is my brand of choice as well as flavor of choice!!
Candace L.
I love this yogurt, I buy it once a week. I prefer this flavor over the others because it tastes good and each cup is only 70 calories! I also love the four pack because then I don't forget about them in my fridge and they don't go bad! Perfect snack during the day or for breakfast.
Shaniah R.
I absolutely love this yogurt. It’s so rich in taste and it’s so creamy. I always buy these. The prices are very reasonable. I bought them a couple times in Walmart and shoprite. I would recommend you eating it with some granola in it. I would go buy both if I was you.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
I honestly am not a fan of yogurt, but I figured I'd give this a shot since it's a bit cheaper than activia, which I love, and wow it is pretty good. I love the real bits of strawberry in there and the yogurt flavor isn't overbearing like some yogurts. I can never find any other flavors I'd be willing to try. Not sure if it's just my local Walmart or if they don't have a lot of flavors to choose from in the first place.
Faith B.
Springfield
I like this yogurt very much. It is amazing and the texture is so creamy and light. But, I like the combination of banana and strawberries. I believe it is a very healthy choice. And isn't very expensive.  Yes, ofc I would buy it again. It is delicious.
vicky c.
Nashua
I keep these in the fridge at work for when I need a little snack while getting nutrition. Packed with flavor!! My favorite is the Black Cherry but there are many more varieties. 10/10 would recommend. I buy every time!
Leighanna M.
Lynchburg, SC
Light & Fit Strawberry Banana Yogurt is great. Even though I do not get to buy it as often as I would like to, I love the taste. Honestly, I recommend this yogurt if you love strawberries and bananas. I would probably buy this product again, but I would want to try another flavor (Ex. Peach).
Brooke L.
I love this yogurt. The fruit pieces are large enough so you can really taste the fruit it's self. And it's always so fresh and tasty. Never chalky like other yogurts
claire b.
Apison, TN
This is seriously some of the best yogurt I've tried ! I will definitely be trying more flavors of this brand. It's very inexpensive compared to other yogurts at Kroger.
Shelley C.
Morehead, KY
This is what our 3 year old grandson, we have custody of him and he's lived with us since he was 2 no this old, calls ice cream! It's a huge and healthy treat for him