BY LIGHT & FIT®

Everybody knows these two fruits are BFFs. Now they’ve partnered up to give you a deliciously satisfying treat you can’t refuse. And why should you? Each 5.3oz cup has 0 g of fat and 80 calories!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Strawberries, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Banana Puree, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Black Carrort Juice Concentrate (For Color), Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Xanthan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Annatto Extract (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt
  • Light& Fit Greek: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

Melina G.
Tucson, AZ
This is a very tasty yogurt! It is a favorite in my household. My 4 year old prefers this yogurt over all other brands since he first tried it. It is pretty thick for a Greek yogurt though, and I usually have to down a glass of water after eating one. Overall, flavor is delicious, and it is Greek so I like the fact that it has a good amount of protein and less calories than most Greek yogurts.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt and my favorite brand of yogurt. I get it at my local Shop Rite for a fairly good price. The texture is like no other yogurt and the flavors are amazing. It's not heavy in the stomach and I would definitely recommend for others.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This flavored Greek Yogurt is actually very tasty. I'm not usually a huge fan of greek yogurt but this is good. I do think they could be a little more cheaper since the cups are so tiny.
Shawnda W.
Manchester, TN
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, but wanted to have more of healthier snacks, so decided to give this a try. Taste good and can get the sweet tooth craving out the way.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Light and fit ones are really good, and they are normally a good deal when they are on sale you can get a few of them for a few bucks They have a lot of flavors so they should have something you would like. I love to mix fresh fruit in them and freeze it for a nice snack.
Megan S.
Love this. Taste just like Strawberries and Bananas, I could eat this everyday!! It has an amazing flavor, does not taste like a "light & fit" flavor. I am a repeat costumer and will continue to do so. Would recommend
Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
The initial taste of these were great. Once you swallow though, you have the immediate repulsiveness that comes from the artificial sweeteners. I'd rather have no sweeter at all than the nastiness (especially the aftertaste) from the artificial kinds! Yuck!
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
I originally chose this product because the nutrition stats were better than the others. I was surprised how great the flavor and consistency were, and now this is our family's favorite.
Sarah H.
Light and fit Greek yogurt is by far my favorite. The flavors are fantastic, and I love the macros! They're the lowest in calories and so good! A great substitute for dessert or breakfast. Must try Greek yogurt!
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
I love the Dannon Light and Fit yogurts.  They are lower in carbs than most and don't sacrifice the flavor.  They are filling and have tons of protein for a yogurt.  The price is great too.  I usually buy them in the 4 packs for an even better value.  My kids even love them.