Light & Fit® S'Mores Nonfat Greek Yogurt Crunch uploaded by Shay E.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Creamy toasted marshmallow yogurt, topped with chocolate chunks and graham cracker pieces for a classic combination that never gets old.

Nonfat Yogurt: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Food Starch- Modified, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate.

Topping: Graham Cracker (Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Liquid Polydextrose (Polydextrose, Water), Canola Oil, Water, Wheat Bran And Wheat Germ Derived From White Wheat, Honey, Natural Flavor, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin), Dark Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract). Contains Milk, Wheat & Soy. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts, Tree Nuts Or Eggs.

• *35% fewer calories than yogurt with toppings
  • Dannon Light & Fit Greek Nonfat Yogurt with Toppings: 130 calories, 3g Fat
  • Regular Lowfat Yogurt with Toppings: 200 calories, 8g Fat per 5 oz

Shay E.
This yogurt is amazing (along with the other crunch flavors). This is my favorite of the crunches. I like this Greek yogurt over other brands, because of the consistency and the taste is on point. The consistency isn't as think as other Greek yogurts which I love. The taste taste exactly like you would expect it to taste. It has a delicious marshmallow yogurt and dark chocolate and gram cracker toppings. This yogurt also has a good value and it is usually on sale at my Giant for $10 for 10 I believe it is.
Inda M.
Maspeth , NY
I love s'mores so when I saw this I had to try it. Thank goodness it was delicious!! It's like eating a healthy s'mores if there's such a thing. I usually stock up on these whenever I see it on sale at Stop and Shop. Last time I found coupons on this and it definitely helped me save. I would recommend this to everyone who loves s'mores or chocolate. This is an awesome yogurt!!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
I bought this because it was on sale. I was hoping it would be comparable to Chobani flip Greek yogurts. Unfortunately it was very sub par. The yogurt was plain (no flavor at all) and the toppings didn't help. I'll finish the ones I have in my fridge but I won't be purchasing these again.
Bethany K.
I was skeptical of this. Toasted marshmallow yogurt? Doesn't sound appealing. But OMGOSH-- this is so yummy! Nice High protein snack and can lower the carb count by not adding the toppings. Wish dannon sold just toasted marshmallow on its own. But even still with the toppings this is a creamy, not clawingly sweet, high protein snack. Highly recommend!! Best part is these are usually on sale $1.
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
These Dannon Greek yogurts are some of the best tasting Greek yogurts that I have tried! I bought mine at Meijer and they have a huge selection of flavors to choose from. They are so delicious that my 2 year old always ends up stealing them from me as soon as I open one.
ruby s.
San Antonio
These things are so tasty I like that they have the stuff on top so u can add in all of it or u can put a little in at a time or just eat the top and then the yogurt which is what my daughter does lol
Ashley F.
Doylestown
This flavor isn’t the exact flavor that I have tried and purchased. I have only tried the strawberry cheesecake, but I LOVE it and would definitely buy it again. I like the smooth texture with the hard pieces in there as well
Gloria J.
Columbia heights
Love these I'm a picky person kinda I eat all but mango, blueberry and peach yoghurt I also don't eat "light" full fat for me plz. I'm a petite woman so I can eat as I want lbs.
Rosalie L.
Kids love this. It was such a breakfast staple however I haven't seen it at my grocery store in the past couple of weeks. I wish they have more variety of this with fruits and nuts. I personally like the consistency and it's not overtly sweet like most .
Allie L.
This is one of my go to breakfasts. They're easy to take with you and have enough protein that I can eat one in the morning and not be hungry for lunch until noon or later. It doesn't taste exactly like a s'more, but it's close enough. These are seriously delicious!