BY LIGHT & FIT®

Dannon® Light & Fit® Seasonals Honeydew Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
80 calories.
0% fat.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Grade A.
6 oz (170g).

Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I love cannon yogurt, always a reasonable price for such a good price. The flavor is always great for such an affordable price. Usually always a great deal at my local supermarket. I would reccomend to anyone counting calories.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Great flavor and packaging. I get this from my local grocery store. It is a good price and I buy it each time time I go to the store. It makes me feel healthy when I eat it. The honeydew is a great flavor and everyone should try it.
EZX Anna C.
A good, high-quality product, for those who are trying to follow the weight and healthy diet. Pleasant taste, not greasy, little calories. It is convenient to take along, a good and useful snack)
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
This yogurt is so delicious. It's lite and perfect. I got it at Walmart while it was in sale for 10/$10. My first time trying it and I was. It disappointed and I am normally not a yogurt person. I will buy again
Jessica S.
Superior
It was very good! I liked that it was healthier and tasted just the same! I woulf definetly buy again and recommend to anyone willing to try something new!
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
This is the best yogurt I have ever eaten. Will this come back, if it's already here in Columbus Ohio where can I find it I have looked everywhere
Vina C.
Eubank, KY
I just love this yogurt. It is so delicious and the price is pretty amazing too. Light and fit is always my go to for a quick and yummy snack.
Marcie G.
Charleston
Light and fit is one of my favorite things to eat! I always get the vanilla flavor and I put strawberries with chocolate granola. So yummy!
heather s.
Baltimore, MD
The taste is great and they have so many flavors to choose from. Which they are all good. Also the price is good compared to other yogurts
Donna S.
Moline, IL
Yucky this is disgusting, the flavor is awful and would not recommend.Not something that has a flavor that would appeal to many.