BY LIGHT & FIT® #73 in Smoothies

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Sea Salt, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin D3, Potassium Sorbate (to Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate.

Mikkell M.
Washington Township
These yogurt shakes are awesome , I normally get them when they are on sale otherwise they are a little bit expensive but they are worth it. My 3 year old loves them too
Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
después del gimnasio lo que mas me encanta comer es un yogurt, siempre elijo la mejor calidad de dannon, con menos grasa es muy nutritivo y mas para las personas que vivimos por el ejercicio y que nos gusta vernos bien fisicamente, este producto es 100% recomendado
Alexandra S.
I did find this product enjoyable but for me it was a little to rich, so maybe if it came in a smaller size. I would recommend this product for people who like a sweet treat with less calories.
Mandy T.
Alma
Dannon Yogurt is the best. Salted Caramel is my favorite flavor. It's tasty and healthy. I highly recommend everyone buying Dannon Yogurt. It's a great, guilt free, inexpensive snack. Kids love it too.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
I really tried to like this product flavor but there just wasn't enough umph in it. I love the fact that its a smoothie, has great amounts of protein and fiber. This taste is just weird and pretty bad. I LOVE the raspberries and cream one though!!! If you like salted caramel, stick with the candy bars, it's definitely not for this!
Emily K.
Quincy, MA
This protein smoothie is delicious. The Salted Caramel is my favorite flavor. It's the perfect on the go breakfast or afternoon snack. It is hard to find in some grocery stores and the price is not always the best, but there's usually a coupon floating around in the circulars.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
These are a delicious little protein smoothie. I like that they're not gritty and nasty like most protein shakes. The salted caramel is my favorite because I'm a huge caramel fan. I use them as a meal replacement with a fruit and they're very satisfying.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
These are delightful! I love these to start my day - just the right amount and great paired with an apple in the morning. They are very affordable and tastes better than any other protein drink that I have purchased. A definite must try!
Gabriela P.
ocala, FL
I love these smoothies. They taste really creamy and full of flavor. Great breakfast on the go or a before bed snack. They made me full and satisfied. I do recommend it to others. You cab find them in most supermarkets.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
Such a very tasty drink! Healthy for you and helps curb my hunger. Literally tastes like I'm eating candy or something that's bad for me but it's not! Great flavor, very impressed and recommend to others .