Light & Fit® Raspberry Protein Smoothie uploaded by Samantha E.

BY LIGHT & FIT® #72 in Smoothies

Set your wheels in motion with the mouth-watering tang of raspberry flavor and swirled through delicious yogurt. Grab. Shake.Go.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• Contains 0% Juice
  • 40% fewer calories than regular yogurt drinks
  • Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt Drink: 90 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt drink: 160 calories, 3.5g fat per 7 fl oz

Caitlin B.
I wake up craving fruit smoothies all the time... This definitely satisfies those cravings! It is also part of their Light & Fit brand, so there is no guilt in drinking it. My only complaint is that sometimes it isn't enough to fill me up for breakfast. I wish they had more flavors and that they came in another larger size! Otherwise, I love these!!
Samantha E.
I wasn't sure that I would like this but it is really good. Only 90 calories it makes for a good snack on the go. It's great that there is no sugar added, but because of the natural sugars there is still 7g. Have only tried the raspberry and will be more inclined to try the others.
Heather S.
Owosso
I tried this product as a quick and easy grab and go snack for work. The strawberry banana was delish! It tasted just like a smoothie. Since the first one I tried, I have been getting this flavor every week for work. The price was reasonable and the perfect amount for a snack.
M C.
Tallahassee, FL
This was a delicious breakfast or snack kind of beverage.  It's tasty and refreshing however it won't fill you up if you are looking for something as a replacement for breakfast.  It's also full of sugar so you have to watch out if you are trying to cut back.
Destiny R.
I am not a big fan of yogurt, usually because it has a high sugar content. These a lower in sugar and are great for breakfast, or at least to accompany breakfast.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
i love yogurt but sometimes its hard to just throw one in your bag to take with you without ahving to worry about tearing the lid. these drinkable yogurts are perfect for the on the go person and they taste amazing. Dannon is one of my favorite yogurt brands and they have so many flavors to choose from
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I love these!!!! There are days that I'm just not hungry and I love raspberry, so I can get some nourishment by drinking it. I haven't tried other brands so I don't have anything to compare it to, but these are a big hells yeah for me
Leanne L.
West Mifflin, PA
I am trying so hard to get my protein in for the day and these have 9 grams! I love them for in the morning when you need to eat but are in a hurry and aren't quite hungry yet. The flavors are all yummy and the price is good too.
Stephanie N.
North Brunswick, NJ
They are great for breakfast when you don't actually have the time to sit down and eat. Not too overpowering of a raspberry taste either. It's pretty good for a snack when on the go as well. With how small the bottle is, it's also really easy to throw in a backpack or a tote and bring with you wherever you need to go.
Danielle P.
Taylor, PA
I was so excited when I discovered these. I am not much of a breakfast person and these are wonderful because I can drink them on my way to work. Not to mention they're low calorie and high in protein!