Light & Fit® Raspberry Nonfat Yogurt uploaded by Stacy K.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

When tart, sweet raspberries swirl with our nonfat yogurt, good things happen. It’s a delicious combination bursting with flavor.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Raspberry Puree, Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Fruit Juice and Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Marissa K.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Not the greatest tasting but it's still very good . I would buy them again but their definitely not my favorite . Although my daughter likes them unfortunately their not the greatest priced yogurt . Still good
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
I didn't like this flavor with this yougurt. It taste like it's a diet food, it taste artificial and not very enjoyable. I was expecting it to taste much better than it did. I may try other flavors in the future but I definitely didn't like this one.
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
These are delicious and help to give you that boost of energy you may need in the morning. They don't really fill you up but what can you expect from a little cup of yogurt. It's a good snack and you can make a meal out of it if you pair it with something else. Great flavor, not too sweet, not too thick.
Iana P.
Orlando, FL
I love this yoghurt! One of my all time fav! The taste is so rich for it being lite and it's so healthy for you. Great value for the amount of the packaging.  Won't compare because it's own unique product/ definitely recommended it to my gym partner.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Dannon Light&Fit is perfect for filling you up early morning or as a snack. Great source of protein as well. My favorite is the strawberry so creamy and not overly sweet, and better yet healthy!
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
My husband and daughter love it! They seem to put it on sale or I find coupons for it often! We previously used a different kind but we have switched to only Dannon now!
Angelica a.
I like the yogurt doesn't taste diet-y. I usually eat one a day so good they are, or I add one to my milkshake to boost up the flavor. My favorite flavor was raspberry.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
I'm not usually a fan of yogurt, but it's growing on me. This yogurt is incredibly fresh tasting and I love that it has chunks of raspberries in it. I sometimes add granola to add some crunch, but I can eat it alone as well. Great snack throughout the day.
KORIE T.
Springville , PA
Dannin Light and Fit has been my go to yogurt for years. Great flavor, excellent texture. I have tried many other brands but always come back to Light and Fit. When I'm looking for something sweet, I grab one and it satisfies my hunger and my sweet tooth. Only wish they'd bring back Blueberry Acai and Raspberry Goji, the best flavors they had.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
Great tasting yogurt that is filling and not full of calories. I can find this in almost any supermarket and it is very reasonably priced. Makes the perfect snack or light meal, so I would highly recommend this yogurt.