Light & Fit® Raspberries & Cream Protein Smoothie uploaded by Alexandra M.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Polydextrose Milk Protein Concentrate, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Vegetable Juice (for color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Bisulfate, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin D3, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness).

Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
This is very tasty and I enjoy almost all products from this brand they have very affordable items and if you are fan of yogurt or dairy I do believe that you would enjoy this and I recommend it to everyone they have great low calorie and fat free items.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of on the go smoothies, but for some reason i really enjoyed the flavor of this. i also like how there are different options on what flavor you choose to decide. also very affordable & would definitely recommend to my friends and and family.
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I love these Dannon Light & Fit Raspberies & Cream Protein Smoothies. I have tried a couple flavors but this is my favorite. I usually have one for breakfast while I'm driving in the car. It is a quick, easy and healthy breakfast while on the go.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Greek yogurt is one of my favorite s snacks because it's so easy to grab & go. The flavors are so delicious & keep you satisfied. The benefits of Greek yogurt are amazing as well. The light & fit is low in calories & has an amazing amount of protein. These are my all time favorite!
Jamille S.
Dannon light and fit is SO delicious. the protein fills you up and the yogurt gives your body the probiotics it needs to stay regular and healthy. i highly recommend this drink! and the raspbertries and cream flavor is delicious. it is not like other thicker yogurts that don't fill you up
Elleena C.
Van Lear, KY
Don't have time for a meal? These are a great alternative when pressed for time. Unbelievable flavor is packed into this bottle and it gives you a full feeling like you've ate a small meal so it's easier to concentrate on task at hand.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Not my favorite yogurt. I have bought this product at Walmart and Giant in the past. Has a good flavoring don't think I would go out of my way to suggest this product.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Tastes like a smoothie, you don't even notice that it's low fat and extremely healthy for you. I noticed that there are different flavors but I only tried the raspberry and it was amazing.
Kristen L.
Palm Coast, FL
Easy in the morning for quick on the go breakfast when we are in a hurry they don't hold you very long so normally my son takes 2 I can always find on sale at our local grocery store
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very filling and great for the price. Dannon is one of my favorite brands and the flavor was excellent. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great tasting yogurt without the extra calories or money spent.