BY LIGHT & FIT®

Dannon® Light & Fit® Pomegranate Berry Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D & fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
80 calories.
0% fat.

Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Dannon yogurt is one of my favorite brands of yogurt. The fact that this is called "light and fit" and is a more of a light yogurt than normal astounds me. It tastes just the same as regular yogurt except it's less in calories, sugar, and all the things that we try to watch out for. Great taste for being a healthier option!
Chica B.
Little Rock, AR
Dannon light n fit yogurt is pretty tasty compared to some of the other "light" brands. I purchase this yogart quite often because of it's quality. Everyone in our home enjoys grabbing a yogurt out the fridge for a morning, evening or night snack. They never last that long in my home!
Aurora S.
This yogurt is actually so good and I eat it whenever I have it. You can buy this at your local grocery store in the dairy section. It tastes like any other kind of yogurt it doesn't really differ.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
I love light and fit yogurt because it has alittle bit of fruit in there, but not an overwhelming amount and I love all of their flavors. Even plain vanilla is great to put in smoothies. Would definitely recommend!
Ciara C.
woodhaven, mi
Inexpensive healthy start to the morning. Able to get rid of my sweet tooth without all of the added sugar and is healthy without the chalky aftertaste. Perfect for a mom always on the go but wanting to maintain their health
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
While not exactly my favorite (there is a slight aftertaste that wasn't welcoming), I do think that it's a solid flavor that I am sure that others probably really like.  It might just be me.
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
I liked the flavor! But my favorite part was the fruit in it! I love it when the yogurt has big fruit chunks! Yummy!! To me that's the best part of any yogurt! I keep these in my fridge all the time and take one for work in the morning! :)
Lauren K.
Love yogurt. Many great flavors, including Greek yogurts. Healthy option for a quick breakfast or a small snack. Great to pack into lunches for school or work or for a day on the go. Small snack to grab on the way out.
Kristen L.
Brunswick, GA
The taste is great! It has less sugar than other brands i compared it to and the taste was much better as well. The mouth feel was also a plus. I am big on texture and mouth feel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
I love this yogurt! Any yogurt with berries in it is great but this one is amazing, it had such a settle taste to it. I would eat this over yoplait yogurt any day!