BY LIGHT & FIT®

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Modified Food Starch, Fructose, Kosher Gelatin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3), Water, Pineapple, Fructose, contains less than 1% of Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Aspartame, Potassium Sorbate (to maintain freshness), Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate.

Light & Fit® Pineapple Coconut Nonfat Yogurt
Great yogurt to help you stay fit and healthy. Not a lot of sugar or other unhealthy products! Great value and the perfect size. I usually buy mine at any grocery store. Makes for a great snack or even breakfast to start your day off right
chelsie m.
Big lake, MN
This yogurt is so tasty for being the light and fit. The flavor is amazing and the texture is great. This yogurt can be found at any grocery store which is easy and convenient. I buy the light and fit because it's a great snack during the day or before bed with very little calories. I would definitely recommend this
Youstina S.
I'm usually not a yogurt fun but love this yogurt. Affordable. Bought this at shoprite but can be found almost everywhere. I love the flavor (just the right amount without it being overwhelming). Would buy it again for sure.
Heidi S.
I love the flavor and the consistency of it is the best out of pretty much any other yogurt brand. Decent price and I get coupons all the time. Super delicious coconut placid with not too much pineappleness which I like
Berline B.
Lols as healthy as I can be, I don't like anything "non-fat" it always taste bleh to me. I think it's just a facade. What are natural flavors? Hmhm anyways lol I don't do this to myself anymore... you need healthy fats. Be sure to do your research.
Leslie S.
Rye, NY
This is my favorite yogurt on earth! It has a great taste, I usually have it for breakfast I love that it is affordable and has a great quality in flavor, texture and everything! It is very healthy too!
Stephanie N.
These yogurts are affordable and delicious!! They are a great snack to have and I usually eat them for breakfast along with a banana. Who said eating healthy had to taste bad? You'll want more than one!
Crystal P.
Yakima, WA
I love anything with pineapple and coconut, this light nonfat yogurt is very delicious. I buy this over others all the time because it is affordable and easy to enjoy.
danayphis f.
Light and fit is the lastest yogurt I tried. Although the calorie/sugar content is great and the flavor combination is amazing the only thing I do not like is the little after taste it leaves in your mouth. If you are looking for a light yogurt then this is the one
renata l.
St Simons Is, GA
This is a perfect snack when you're at home or on the go. It's healthy and tastes great. Love the coconut. Light & Fit® Pineapple Coconut Nonfat Yogurt