BY LIGHT & FIT®

Peanut butter and chocolate—could you imagine a tastier pair? Your favorite, creamy vanilla yogurt, topped with peanut butter and chocolate chips. Your new favorite snack awaits you.

Nonfat Yogurt: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Food Starch - Modified, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Citrate.

Topping: Peanut Butter Clusters (White Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whole Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt), Roasted Peanuts (Peanut Roasted In Peanut Oil, Salt), Crisp Rice (Rice Flour Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate), Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Salt, Annatto), Graham Cracker (Unenriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Liquid Polydextrose (Polydextrose, Water), Canola Oil, Water, Wheat Bran And Wheat Germ Derived From White Wheat, Honey, Natural Flavor, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin), Dark Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract). Contains Milk, Peanut, Wheat & Soy. May Contain Traces Of Tree Nuts Or Eggs.

• *35% fewer calories than yogurt with toppings
  • Dannon Light & Fit Greek Nonfat Yogurt with Toppings: 130 calories, 3g Fat
  • Regular Lowfat Yogurt with Toppings: 200 calories, 8g Fat per 5 oz

Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
The added snack on top of the snack enhances the normally bland yogurt Very innovative to keep something old and boring, refreshing and new. Keeps me from craving something that I don’t need and bad for me.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This yogurt is SO delicious!! It’s not too thick and super creamy, and doesn’t have a chalky aftertaste like Greek yogurt is notorious for. The chocolate PB flavor lets you indulge in your sweet tooth without all the guilt!! Definitely recommend.
Jackie K.
this is a tasty treat for me.  i love greek yogurt but the toppings that are included in this make it even better.  instead of being considered a diet food like yogurt normally is, i actually see this is a tasty treat.  i love the crunchy texture.  A+++
Crystal K.
Hot Springs
The Dannon Light and Fit Crunch yogurts are the best. It is way better than other yogurts I have tried. It isn't over the top expensive. It is affordable. I bought it at a local grocery store. I believe it was Krogers. I like the Caramel Pretzel yogurt. If you like this one, you will love it. These yogurts are for people that need to eat it but doesn't necessarily love them.
Brandi J.
Charlestown, IN
The crunch that is included is definitely the best part. If it wasn't for the crunch I would not buy this yogurt. Although it is not a Greek yogurt, it has that same sour taste that Greek yogurt has. It is very thick and rich, making it a little hard to eat very often. I would recommend a different brand of yogurt over this one anyway.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My favorite greek yogurt. There's something about this yogurt that tastes a lot better than other greek yogurts. I love that it's not heavy and it doesn't leave an aftertaste. I really love the toppings because it adds to the flavor and also makes me more full. Definitely a goody and I will definitely recommend and repurchase!
Kimberley F.
I have a yogurt almost every day.  I never thought I liked yogurt and tried one of these! What a great dessert and it is pretty good for you and filling.  The amount of protein and they are pretty low in sugar/carb/fat and calories.  I love almost all the flavors of these light and fit greek crunch yogurts.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI
I love these! I think they are so fun! It is a great alternative to just having plain old yogurt, it has great flavor and is a great value! Adds a little spice to your morning breakfast routine. I have bought this multiple times and I would recommend to others!
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
This is the perfect way to do healthier foods.  Sneaking a little candy into the healthy stuff!  It tastes amazing and you feel like you're having a treat every time you eat it.  I have it throughout my work day for a little pick me up and it gives me the energy I need to get through the day.
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
Although I'm not a particular fan of the peanut better version, the other flavors are fabulous! The carb/sugar count is well within my preferred range, and the crunchy topping makes this a fulfilling snack. Keep coming up with new flavors, please!!