BY LIGHT & FIT®

You don’t need to go to Georgia for a sweet-tasting peach treat. You can have it all, right in your cup of nonfat yogurt.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Peaches, Cane Sugar, Contains Less Than 1% Of Kosher Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Annatto Extract (For Color), Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
These are my favorite yogurts! Love that they are weight watchers friendly, have great taste, low calories and low sugar! I eat one almost everyday! They have a variety of awesome flavors too! They are comparable in price to other brands, however the taste is much better!
Greg S.
Santa Rosa
Keeping in mind that this is a non-fat option, this is a very decent product. If you are trying to watch your caloric intake, this is one of the better yoghurt products out there.
elaine p.
This is a great yogurt, very low in calories.  The Peach is my favorite, it has a real fruity peach taste.  It is also a very lite cream texture that I enjoy.
Amanda F.
Haysi , VA
I received a coupon from Influenster to try a Dannon light and fit Yogurt and omg is all I can say the peach has little bits of peaches all through it and it is so good there is no diet taste or a bad after taste this is my new favorite healthy snack ...... all opinions are my own
Lynn T.
Laurel , MD
So I love peaches but the initially, the whole Light & Fit threw me off because I wasn’t expecting this yogurt to not be as sweet as I would like. Man was I WRONG! This yogurt is so good. I could eat a whole 4 pack in like an hour. Probably would get a stomachache but it’d be worth it because I love this yogurt so much. Yes, love 😂
Helen S.
a great product  the taste was delicious it was full of fruit and filling  compared to store brands it was worth the cost .  The price is higher  than other brands but worth it.  I like the health benefits like regularity .  yes i definitely would recommend this product .
Amanda M.
Sarver, PA
I love this yogurt.  The taste is not compromised by the low fat.  I love using these in smoothies.  They are affordable and easily to find at almost all grocery stores.  The best part is that when you fall in love with the peach flavor - there are always more options.
Lauren D.
Great product. Not expensive, can buy 12 for $12. Great taste, not far off from the real thing. good yogurt. bought at shop rite. would definitely buy again. I like Dannon better than other brands. would recommend to any yogurt lovers out there!
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
This yogurt is delicious. The calorie count is low but it has all the flavor of a high calorie snack. It is affordable and they always have plenty in stock. It is way above the rest of the yogurts I've ever tried It is more creamy and yummy. I would recommend it to all my friends.
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
I love the Dannon Light and Fit peach flavored yogurt.  This is one of my favorite flavors.  I often eat it for breakfast mixed with granola.  Light and Fit is a healthy breakfast and snack option for me, is affordable, and extremely tasty.  I love this yogurt!
Cassie  S.
Caledonia, Ontario
Does anyone else get headaches from the fake sugar in this stuff ?
Janell G.