Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake/Caramel Macchiato 5.3 Oz 8 Pk Cups

BY DANNON

Meagan H.
Ashland
I just bought my first run of this and I couldn't stop eating it it was so good. It's very creamy, the flavor is spot on, and it's light so I don't feel like I'm weighing myself down with a super fatty and sweet yogurt.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
The best yogurt you'll find if you're watching your waistline. You get a good amount for only 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points. The taste is amazing compared to other brands. I totally recommend this for everyone to try.
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
I love these Dannon yogurts! Theyre super delicious and pretty affordable and easy to find. I usually purchase them at walmart. They make a good breakfast or snack, and my 1 year old loves them!
shiloh w.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is great for breakfast or for a snack. If you mix it with fresh fruit and protein. I'm not a big fan of yogurt but everytime I go to the grocery I make sure to pick some of this up.
Caitlin l.
I love getting this product and taking it to work with me. It is a great snack and it is very healthy for you. There are many flavors for you to choose your favorite kind.
Kristen G.
N Attleboro, MA
I am a big fan of strawberry anything and this was a decent yogurt. I added granola to it because eating it as is was a little plain and you could taste some of the artificial sweeteners.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
This is my husband's favorite yogurt. I am so happy he will eat yogurt he usually fights me when I try to get him to eat healthy foods. But with this, I had him try a bite of mine and now he eats it all the time. If only all healthy foods tasted this good.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
First of all its a yogurt. The taste is amazing ofcourse but thats not even all of it. It is very light and doesnt cause any discomfert. Compared to other yogurts, there is a wide range. Great value. Nothing else i would add besides larger cups ofcourse.
Linda S.
I love this stuff in any flavor... It's not only good but it help on gaining weight too...I've been told it also adds probiaotic to your system... And anything good for your system is a friend of mine...
Maria G.
New Castle, PA
Who doesn't love a nice treat that taste good and also good for you. lots of different varieties to choose from at reasonable prices.