Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake/Caramel Macchiato 5.3 Oz 8 Pk Cups

BY DANNON

Meagan H.
I just bought my first run of this and I couldn't stop eating it it was so good. It's very creamy, the flavor is spot on, and it's light so I don't feel like I'm weighing myself down with a super fatty and sweet yogurt.
Brandy R.
Thibodaux, LA
The best yogurt you'll find if you're watching your waistline. You get a good amount for only 2 Weight Watchers Smart Points. The taste is amazing compared to other brands. I totally recommend this for everyone to try.
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
I love these Dannon yogurts! Theyre super delicious and pretty affordable and easy to find. I usually purchase them at walmart. They make a good breakfast or snack, and my 1 year old loves them!
shiloh w.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is great for breakfast or for a snack. If you mix it with fresh fruit and protein. I'm not a big fan of yogurt but everytime I go to the grocery I make sure to pick some of this up.
Caitlin l.
I love getting this product and taking it to work with me. It is a great snack and it is very healthy for you. There are many flavors for you to choose your favorite kind.
Kristen G.
N Attleboro, MA
I am a big fan of strawberry anything and this was a decent yogurt. I added granola to it because eating it as is was a little plain and you could taste some of the artificial sweeteners.
Maria G.
New castle, PA
Who doesn't love a nice treat that taste good and also good for you. lots of different varieties to choose from at reasonable prices.
Jessica W.
Lakeland, FL
While I don't enjoy this particular yogurt, my children love it. The strawberry flavor is good, and the texture isn't overwhelming.
jessa J.
So far its great i just started eating it and i likw it so far. Its a good snack and its heathly so win win. Try it for yourself
Allison B.
APG
These flavors are amazing! I eat yogurt for a snack since I'm nursing my daughter and dont want to gain a bunch of excess weight!