BY DANNON

Adiany R.
Clifton, NJ
The trick is to really stir it and really mix the ingredients together to enjoy it's amazing taste and the best part is it is very healthy very affordable. I like to have this for breakfast with a side of granola I am satisfied for the day
Nicole B.
I love this yogurt it's the only kind I really like. My favorite flavors are strawberry, blueberry, and peach. The price of the yogurt is cheap. I definitely recommend people to try this yogurt! ☺️☺️
Mary T.
Delicious. Great taste. Perfect for a quick breakfast or light snack
There were pieces of real fruit which added great flavor and nice texture. Comes in many different flavors. Strawberry was my personal favorite.
Melissa M.
Canonsburg, PA
This is my family's favorite yogurt. My husband takes one in his lunch every day, and my kids often have one for a snack. It's perfectly portioned and tastes great!
Sam S.
While normally I am not a yogurt person these fullfill my cravings when they hit. They are creamy, have plenty of strawberries and are full of flavor. I searched high and low for a delicious yogurt and this was what I found was one of the best out there.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
Light and Fit yogurt is very good! It comes in the perfect sized container to pack in your lunch or for a nice little snack. Strawberry is my favorite flavor but blueberry is a close second. Try adding a little bit of granola for a more filling treat!
Camila P.
San Juan
The only yogurt I've eaten for the last few years. It has a really nice taste and if you're one who doesn't like a bunch of fruit chunks on your yogurt then this will be fine.
Kiara R.
I LOVE THESE. the flavor is amazing and I love the little bits of strawberry. It's so smooth and the texture is not dis appetizing at all. Fave brand of yogurt and flavor.
Amanda S.
North Babylon, NY
Strawberry flavor is yummy and sweet , soft and creamy good flavor tastes real and not artificial . It's healthy light and fit yogurt . Other products are artificial tasting or to thick this Dannon yogurt is perfect
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
Great yogurt... It is flavorful and my kids enjoy this product. They don't have many flavors, but they are worth purchasing. The size is perfect for lunch boxes!