BY LIGHT & FIT®

Sometimes you just need to mix things up, like our succulent mixed berry flavored protein smoothie. Sweet until the last sip.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Polydextrose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin D3, Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Red 40, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• Contains 0% Juice
  • 40% fewer calories than regular yogurt drinks
  • Light & Fit Nonfat Yogurt Drink: 90 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt drink: 160 calories, 3.5g fat per 7 fl oz

Vivian P.
Spearfish, SD
Okay this is honestly the best yogurt smoothie out there! It’s so delicious with NO added sugar and it’s easy on the wallet! I buy this every time I shop and I’m never disappointed:)
Kristin L.
I bring one of these yogurts to work every day for a mid morning snack. It is nice and sweet without having much sugar like most yogurts do and it curbs my cravings until lunch. Most days I need some extra protein because I don't eat enough with my regular meals so it is nice to know I'm getting some with my morning snack!
Silver W.
Montgomery, AL
Great taste and very smooth. Doesn’t taste off like some yogurt drinks with added ingredients. Gives a great energy boost in the morning when there isn’t time for a proper breakfast.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Amazing!  So tasty and the perfect consistency.  Not too thick and not too watery.  I love Danon Light and Fit.  Their yogurts are amazing and they have such unique flavors.  After trying the mixed drinks I am hooked!  It is perfect for on the go when I am rushing around because I don't need to worry about using a spoon, all I have to do is drink the deliciousness!!
Jennifer T.
Redford, MI
I started using this smoothie drink as a quick substitute if I didn't have time to make my own smoothies before work.  They are a great sub.  Decent flavors and consistency and you can usually find them on sale at Meijer, so I'll stock up if I do.  My daughter is also a fan of these as a before dinner snack.
Kristin B.
seattle, WA
OMG these are so good. Great when its hot and you want a snack, or after a work out. Good in the morning also. I cant even count how many times i have had these lol. Easy to find at any grocery store in the dairy section. If you haven't tried these you are missing out.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
loved it the taste and that it was a protien smoothie great product the mixed bery flavor had me wanting more it was also convinient to carry in my bag didnt even need a spoon bought it in the supermarket foodbazar
Samantha N.
I love the flavor and the consistency is great, but I wish there were a lower calorie version. If you could get it with a little less sugar and a lower calorie count I would be all in! The price is good as well. I would buy it again!
Vanessa P.
This is so good I could literally drink it all day long. It feels refreshing and low in calories, so it's a win win for my book. I wish it was a little cheaper so I could buy it more often, or even it could be on sale more often.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I like this on for when I'm one the go runing errands running late to work ect. And can not sit and really enjoy on of the fruit on the bottom ones. Light & Fit® Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie