BY LIGHT & FIT®

No need to pick just one berry when all of your favorites are swirled together in the flavors of delicious nonfat Mixed Berry yogurt. Each cup has 0% fat and only 70 calories per 5.3oz cup

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Contains Less Than 1% Blueberry Puree, Raspberry Puree, Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice(For Color), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Fruit Juice & Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sodium Citrate, Suralose, Acesulflame Potassium, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 45% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt
  • Light & Fit: 70 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular lowfat yogurt: 130 calories, 2g fat per 5.3 oz

juliana f.
i found this yougurt to be not as good as i was expecting. it's too watery, and there isn't much flavor. i do not think this is worth your money. much better yogurts or brands that have better product.
Sam B.
Revere, MA
It's a good little yogurt. Eat it for breakfast a few days a week. I count calories so it's good for me. It tastes like yogurt but the fruit chunks are pretty good sized
Carrie K.
Bristolville, OH
It's pretty good for a low calorie greek yogurt, however I did notice a weird after taste that I eventually got used to. It makes a really good afternoon snack option for me. A tablespoon or two of granola finishes things off for me very well. It is artificially sweetened, so if that's something you choose to avoid, then it might not be your best option.
Wenny C.
New York
Had a coupon for this product and decided to try it out. The price of it was worth because I bought it at bj whole sale. The yogurt is extremely convenient to take to go and carry around since it's in a small packaging. The yogurts have berries in them and the sweetness fits right into my taste buds. I would buy it again without the coupon book.
Hannah B.
I buy these and usually eat these for a mid morning snack. It's very healthy, some of them like this one is not fat and low calorie. I honestly like it better than other brands. I like that they add real berries.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
So good and everyone in the house loves them. I usually get them at the supermarket and they are kind of pricey but not that much. They're really good snack for the day and taste really good. I recommend
amber r.
i have a hard time finding yogurts that i like the texture and flavor of. this is a good price i usually buy it when there is a sale. in comparison to other products i would say its my second favorite. i would buy it again when its on sale. i still favor activia a little more
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I craved this yogurt throughout my whoooole pregnancy. Very affordable and yummy. My husband and I can't get enough especially when we want to munch on something sweet. This is always a product in my grocery list.
Kasey A.
Navarre, FL
I love this yogurt. It doesn't leave an aftertaste in your mouth like some so called "light" yogurts. Normally I would only buy one or two but when it comes in packs of fours, you save money on top of that. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Jen B.
Monroe, MI
Love the light flavor.  Just enough to cover the sweet tooth.  No worries about being off my diet yet I feel like I am.  Meijer seems to have the biggest selection of options.