BY DANNON

Sometimes you just need to mix things up, like our succulent mixed berry flavored Yogurt Drink. Sweet until the last sip. see more...

Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
This yogurt is amazing! It's my breakfast every morning! It's healthy and filling! I found this product because I had a coupon for it so I said why not try it? And yes I buy multiple packs every week and will continue to keep buying them!
Alyandra S.
I am not the biggest fan of yogurt. I enjoy yogurt from Dannon because I get the drink ones. I usually will drink in the. mornings. The flavors are great. I would recommend this. It is a great source of protein.
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Amazing!  So tasty and the perfect consistency.  Not too thick and not too watery.  I love Danon Light and Fit.  Their yogurts are amazing and they have such unique flavors.  After trying the mixed drinks I am hooked!  It is perfect for on the go when I am rushing around because I don't need to worry about using a spoon, all I have to do is drink the deliciousness!!
Jeremy P.
La Mirada, CA
This is the perfect drink to start my morning off right. I stock the fridge with these affordable, easy to carry bottles and drink one almost every morning for breakfast. The flavor is great and just enough to take care of those early morning hungers.
JESSICA M.
NEWTON, MA
Deliciuos and Pratice. You can consume it on breakfast or when you are goind to the gym, the flavor is also amazing. I conseme it always that is possible, it's the same tasty as other greeks but with another flavor.
Carlie R.
Great flavor choices. Quick and easy breakfast or midday snack. Many flavors to choose from. I purchase mine from Walmart and sometimes publix. An okay price for a good product. I purchase them often and like to drink them when I'm in a rush.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Super delicious and filling. I like to drink them if I don't have time to cook breakfast in the morning. It tastes sweet and smooth and is pretty healthy. I would recommend and definitely would buy again!
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I really like the flavor of these drinkable yogurts. I like the thicker texture of these drinks. They contain probiotics which is great and easy to drink on the go. I also think that they are much tastier than comparison to a lot of other similar products on the market.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is super good for you, I love it and it teast pretty good. And you can loose weight buy eating this it's a win win and I love it
Taneica J.
Columbus, OH
Love these keeps you going and keeps you hydrated very low in calories and very low in sugar keeps you going with the extra boost