BY LIGHT & FIT®

A delicious combination of sweet and tart, this bright tasting treat will make you feel like you’re digging straight into everyone’s adored summer treat. But guess what—made with nonfat yogurt with 70 calories, you don’t have to wait for dessert!

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Modified Food Starch, Cane Sugar, Contains Less than 1% of Kosher Gelatin, Fruit Juice, and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Sodium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium.

Lauren A.
Smithfield, UT
This is my go-to yogurt! Any flavor of light and fit is amazing. The amount of protein is excellent and there aren’t a lot of added sugars. I also love that the cup has room to add fruit, dark chocolate, or granola. It is a great price point. My kids love to eat it for breakfast! It’s. A great dessert when you’re trying to stay away from sugary treats.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
The bitterness of the yogurt with the lemon flavor was not pleasing to me. It is not a smooth taste. The size and price are a good value! If I was buying a multipack, I would still choose if it included the lemon, but it is not my favorite.
Carly L.
I can't live without Dannon Light and Fit! I have yet to find a flavor that I didn't love. Filling without being loaded with sugar and calories. I love the tang of the lemon in this, tastes so real and not artificial. Will definitely buy again.
Jeanette G.
Richmond Hill
This yogurt is true to its' name, and makes your palate think it's eating lemon meringue pie. I love the flavor and texture of this yogurt. It's healthy for you, affordable, and you can purchase at your local supermarket. I highly recommend it!
Holly K.
Jesup
This is the best tasting lemon yogurt. It is light, fluffy and not too sweet. Its just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy that 'naughty' craving after a meal. It is very healthy, and the greek version of these yogurts are the best ones, hands down.
I love this yogurt. My favorite kind to buy is vanilla or raspberry. I also love the raspberry Greek light and fit yogurt. It's so delicious light fit yogurt is literally the onky kind that I buy.
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
This tastes amazing as you eat it. But the second you leave your mouth alone this terrible aftertaste comes about that's hard to get rid of. Maybe just get vanilla next time
Louise C.
Elkmont, AL
I eat this every single day. I love it with some strawberries and granola or peanut butter, apples, abs chocolate chips. I buy it from WalMart in a big container.
Rosemary F.
Howard Beach, NY
This is healthy, but tastes like a yummy and satisfying dessert. I enjoyed the flavor. It was sweet without being too sweet. Sometimes it is hard finding yogurt that has flavor without tasting fake and artificial, but this manages that and is a staple in my home.
angela s.
Jackson, MI
The Dannon lemon meringue pie yogurt is absolutely delicious! I always buy Dannon because I love their flavor assortment and how close they are to the real flavor. They are light and creamy but very satisfying, and if you freeze them for about 20 minutes they also can curb the ice cream craving!