Light & Fit® Key Lime Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Macey S.Light & Fit® Key Lime Non-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Renee P.

BY LIGHT & FIT®

Dannon® Light & Fit® Key Lime Flavor Nonfat Yogurt.
Vit A&D fructose, sucralose, aspartame & acesulfame potassium.
50% fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt.
Grade A.
80 calories.
0% fat.
6 oz (170g).

Valencia W.
Orlando
Legit tastes like real key lime pie! Perfect snack when you’re craving the real thing! Creamy and smooth and absolutely delicious! This one is by far my favorite! And it’s affordable!!! Don’t sleep on this deliciousness! Everyone try it!
Monisha S.
South Ozone Park
There is a huge love hate relationship with this yogurt. However they are not all that healthy if you take a closer look at the nutrition facts. On the upper hand the taste is great (of certain flavors).
Gianna A.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my go to when I am craving something sweet. I love this yogurt because it's low calories and contains more protein then carbs which is amazing for my fitness/health goals. My kids love it also.
Sara R.
Ironwood, MI
Love Love Love this flavor of yogurt!!  I like the fact that it is high in protein and low in sugar.  To make it more like I'm eating a dessert, I love to add pecans to it.
Vanessa P.
Yum yum yum! My all time favorite yogurt. I love the tartness of the key lime 😍 it's the best on a nice summer day. Easy to pack in my lunches and tasty. Always keep some Dannon light & for yogurts in my fridge.
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go to yogurts. Has a great creamy texture with a taste of delicious key lime pie. I usually pick mine up from my local giant eagle. I would definitely urge you to grab one next time you're in the yogurt isle.
Skye R.
Hagerstown
The light and fit is my favorite. Such a great taste for being healthier than other brands. The key lime pie is the best flavor. You can also find dannon brand yogurt pretty cheap at most grocery stores.
Shelley L.
I love this yogurt. I always pick up 10 when it's on sale. Smooth, creamy and most of the time tastes like the flavor it advertises. Good calorie count and is a great snack. Easy to find at almost all supermarkets. Would certainly purchase again!
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Amazing! Delicious! Filling! I love all of the flavors that I have tried so far but Lime is my favorite. I eat these yogurts every day for lunch. I look for them to go on sale and fill my fridge shelf with varied flavors.
Destiny G.
I love to put this in my smoothies. It is also good on its own with granola for a snack or part of breakfast. Frozen, it makes a tasty treat as well. It's the perfect thing to grab when looking for a sweet tooth snack