BY LIGHT & FIT®

Just the right balance of sweet and tart makes this unique flavor one of our most popular and a great way to add a little twist to your routine.

Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Fructose, Contains Less Than 1% Of Modified Food Starch, Lime Juice, Pectin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Beta Carotene (For Color), Potassium Sorbate (To Maintain Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Malic Acid, Blue 1, Active Yogurt Cultures L. Bulgaricus & S. Thermophilus.

• 35% fewer calories than regular yogurt
  • Light& Fit Greek: 80 calories, 0g fat
  • Regular yogurt: 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 oz

Jenna K.
Sanford, NC
Dannon light & fit greek nonfat yogurt in general are my favorite yogurts. I'm not a fan of key lime however this yogurt is actually very delicious. Wish they were not $1 a yogurt though.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is a tasty treat! Its tart and sweet and always creamy! I love freezing it with popsicle sticks and having a cold treat during the summer that still fits into my diet for bathing suit season haha
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
LOOOVE this Greek yogurt! I've tried quite a few different brands and this one has less sugar then most and actually TASTES like key lime pie! I recommend. And the price is usually 5/$5
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Danson light and fit Greek yogurt is my husband and I's favorite brands. They have so many good flavors to choose from, and the key lime is my husbands favorite.
Shelbi B.
St Louisville, OH
My little one absolutely LOVES this yogurt and this flavor! Every day he expects to have a yogurt from the fridge and this is the one he AWAYS pulls out to have!
Maggie B.
This yogurt is not only incredibly tasty, but it is only 80 calories. I love eating this for breakfast with some fresh fruit or as a snack in the afternoons. Sweet and delicious. I highly recommend!
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Love love LOVE this yogurt. It is incredibly delicious, almost like a sweeter key lime pie filling. If you're a greek yogurt lover who also enjoys key lime pie, you will love this. Plus, for only 80 calories, it'll fill you up!
Maricella V.
Sylmar, CA
My favorite flavor of yogurt is this key lime by Dannon I've tried the same flavor in other yogurt brands but this is my favorite so far and I wouldn't change it
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Love these yougurts there good n nutritional as welm recomwnd it for anyone even kids my kids like eating them with granola bars for a snack
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
This yogurt is my favorite and I purchase it all the time. The key lime flavor is awesome and all of hr other flavors are great too!

Walmart