BY DANNON

You'll love the combination of our delicious Greek nonfat yogurt and the taste of strawberries. When our thick, indulgent Greek nonfat yogurt meets a layer of real, sweet red cherries, it's pure delight in a cup. see more...

Megan V.
This yogurt had a good taste, however I don't like it as much as the fruit on the bottom greek yogurts. It didn't have enough fruit flavor for my preference. I found this in bulk through Gordon food service and it was affordable through them. I would purchase again but would want to add a little more fruit
Pien V.
Milton, FL
This yogurt is my go-to. It is the perfect ratio of yogurt to strawberry. What I like about this yogurt, aside from it's great flavor, is that I have the ability to add extra protein to it, like granola! It is just filling enough to fight my hunger and control my cravings for a few hours.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
This yogurt is amazing in that it is greek and has the extra protein but is also so creamy and smooth! I have found some greek yogurt to be more grainy which i do not like.  It was also more affordable than other brands such as Oikos or Chobani. I would buy it again for sure!
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
Some of the best yogurt you will ever try! So light and airy it will not disappoint. Strawberry is a great flavor but they have others to choose from. I good snack in between meals or to start you morning off.
My son loves these. He is Type one diabetic and adds one to every meal! They are delicious. My friends can't believe my 10 year old eats so much "real" yogurt. The are low carb which is great for him. So win win. He also does not have side effects when taking antibiotics and I believe it's from all the yogurt he eats.
Kelly P.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This is my favorite yogurt! Healthy, low in calories, and Weight Watchers friendly. Makes a good breakfast with a side of fruit, or a perfect pre-workout snack. Would recommend to family + friends. My fave!!
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My favorite flavor is cherry. The texture is great and there isn't as much sugar in this as in other yogurts. I also like the fact that there is no aspartame in it either Taste, variety of flavors, calorie count, protein------It's all good!
This is one of the best flavors of Greek yogurt.
Darlenne G.
Love to eat these before the gym or for to go snacks or maybe even with breakfast! These are light and perfect when you're watching what you eat! Delicious
Joanne C.
Brooklyn , NY
I would usually gravitate to the fruit flavors of yogurt so this was a must try for me. I was satisfied. It was nothing too special though .
Jessica V.
Moncks Corner
This yogurt is so light and delicious! There are so many flavor choices! My favorite is the plain plain vanilla, and I add some granola. I love it!